How many times a day do you have a look at the Championship table?

saintmatt

It just looks so damn good at the moment!

Funny you should say that but quite often. I love seeing that we have lost less than any other team [same as middlesborough] won more than any one else, brilliant goal difference. 5 points above 2nd. 9 points above 7th place etc.etc. Ive even shown the wife and daughter, who I must say feigned interest fairly well. It doesnt come along often with Southampton so Im going to enjoy it while I can. If we can win saturday..........................................!!??

Its pinned up by my desk at work so I reckon I look at it at least 10 times an hour :-)

Printed one off after about 5 games thinking it wasn't going to get any better than that but every week since early September I have had to print a new one every Monday morning.......not just for me you understand but for everyone who walks into our section including a skate who got quite gobby yesterday telling me we would crash and burn anytime now and how "the scum always need someone to make them look good"....to which my response was "what like the whole league you mean ?" At that point he walked away....pity really cos I was going to comment how generous it was of the skates to give us a 17 point advantage after just 15 games :-)

Only 3 times today so far, but what's great it that just about everyone I know, even if they aren't really interested in football, wants to talk to me about it. Saints are certainly making a lot of people in the South sit up and take notice. I've been asked so many times how many games in a row we've won - heady days!