You have to hand it to 'Arry...

Pancake

2015: GOAL Arsenal 0-1 Tottenham

We've just seen the goal of the season. The ball is bouncing all over the place just inside the Arsenal half and David Bentley, a la Matt le Tissier against Blackburn in 1995, knees the ball up and volleys it over Manuel Almunia from fully 40 yards. We might have just seen Bentley's 'Beckham' moment.

:shock:

Lets set the scene. Last day of the season....bottom of the table looks like this.

16th Bolton...50 points

17th Pompey...40 points

---------------------

18th Spurs...40 points

19th Newcastle...20 points

20th Stoke... 20 points

Who would you want to go down? As much as I hate Pompey, I would find myself in the very strange situation of actually preferring them to stay up and 'Arry being shown up for a **** manager once again. :o

On 2nd thoughts, what the **** am I thinking? :smt119

Just heard this on the radio

I can just see tomorrows headlines already - "Harry Houdini does it again"

This is the kind of ******** I'm going to be sick of by the end of the season. Yes Spurs were bottom when he took over, but you don't need to be a footballing genius or Harry Houdini to make them survive. Bloody Paul Daniels would be good enough to pull of the Spurs "Great Escape".

I hate the c*nt like poison, but I must admit when the last minute goal went in I just laughed my arse off.

Saints fans want something to go one way = it going another. That's the way the world is...

I think it's time we started using some reverse psychology on fate...

the Arsenal fans are dire though 5 minutes to go and the ground starts to empty on a derby when they are 4-2 up. Even the Spurs fans had a lot left as it went into injury time, they all ran forward at the 4th as they were filing out.

I have been to the Emirates a couple of times this season. In one of those games the ground was 75% empty on the final whistle.

Terrible supporters.

the Arsenal fans are dire though 5 minutes to go and the ground starts to empty on a derby when they are 4-2 up. Even the Spurs fans had a lot left as it went into injury time, they all ran forward at the 4th as they were filing out.

I have been to the Emirates a couple of times this season. In one of those games the ground was 75% empty on the final whistle.

Terrible supporters.

What a game though. I was loling at the end of it.

Although I hate Arry with a passion, he went up in my opinion but only slightly, for absolutely sh!tting on the skates again.

Normally any person that does that is IMO a genius, however, he is still a c*nt, albeit only slightly less of a c*nt than I thought he was last week. Still a c*nt of the highest order though

What a game though. I was loling at the end of it.

Although I hate Arry with a passion, he went up in my opinion but only slightly, for absolutely sh!tting on the skates again.

Normally any person that does that is IMO a genius, however, he is still a c*nt, albeit only slightly less of a c*nt than I thought he was last week. Still a c*nt of the highest order though

1 game thats all. The Spurs players would of been up for this, still plenty of time for it all to crumble. And I for one cant wait for when it does.

No one seems to be mentioning that Super rejuvenated Spurs still let in 4 goals.

2015: GOAL Arsenal 0-1 Tottenham

We've just seen the goal of the season. The ball is bouncing all over the place just inside the Arsenal half and David Bentley, a la Matt le Tissier against Blackburn in 1995, knees the ball up and volleys it over Manuel Almunia from fully 40 yards. We might have just seen Bentley's 'Beckham' moment.

:shock:

no way can that goal be compared to mlt's. Bentley didnt go past anyone, and the keeper should have saved it. MLT's came after a jinking run and the ball flew into the top corner past a decent keeper.

Harry's secret he's not good he's lucky. 2-1 win over Liverpool who should have had a hatful. They hit the woodwork 3 times, I am getting sick of commentators going on about the harry factor!

Harry IS a good manager but he can only work in 1 way-his way, try to shackle him or cramp his style, he's shîte.