Can we break the sky curse?

Mr X

We don't win many Sky games thats for sure, but I think we tend to do quite well with the Late Saturday games ... Luton and Burnley spring to mind. COYS.

Look on the bright side, at least it's a sensible time to go to the pub over here - and no rush hour queues (but watch out for the new Dubai Mall jam!)

Late fitness test for Phil tonight. Bit ngrumph this morning but should pull through

I'm going to the pub. We're on tv. I'm taking friends. We played well last week.

Sounds like the 1-4 to Brizzle again then, as it happens every bl*ody time.

As long as you're not optimistic, something good might just happen.

Damn.

You only have to look at the results to see how often we **** up on Sky - but sooner or later we will break the curse and i have a feeling it will be today - let's hope so!

The expression c o c k up is not rude at all - it refers to c o cking a gun! Some silly programmers ought not to show their ignorance so much.

Unfortunately we are. We play Crystal Palace away somewhen in december i believe. That makes 2 0-1 home defeats and 2 4-1 away defeats on sky so far this season. If we loose to Palace 4-1 then we know that we have a curse.

Unfortunately though I tend to agree with Arizona - it has nothing to do with any Sky curse - we are just a very, very poor football team.