The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

My nan is in Old Peoples Home and when they is doing their Christmas Bingo I'm trying to get the gig to be the one calling out the bingo numbers. Obviously I know a lot of the old favourites like "Two Fat Ladies Quack Quack...15" but I'm trying to think of new ones to make it more relevant to modern day Britain!

Here is ones I got so far!

Savile's Heaven... Age 11

Your Place Or Mine... 69

Resident's died this year.... 5

*Wolf Whistle* Heather Mill's Legs... 1

Help me out bro's!

Thanks tokyos the old dears will be loving it when they hear these high quality bingo calls!

Oh hi nan what's that in ur pants?... number 2

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beens and a nice chianti... 3

Have you ever used Miggs' chat-up line, Bearsy? I'm interested in hearing in how it fares in the wild.

Bearsy,

Here is a hymn that you could get your old granny to sing with a bit of local colour in it.

The First Day of Christmas.

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me,

The Lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the second Day of Christmas My true love gave to me

two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Three French whores, two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Four calling girls, Three French whores, two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Five choir boys queer, Four calling girls, Three French whores, Two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the Sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Six spineless spastics, Five choir boys queer, Four calling girls, Three French whores, Two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the Seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Seven sexless spinsters, Six spineless spastics, Five choir boys queer, Four calling girls, Three French whores, Two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Eight Licking ladies, Seven sexless spinsters, Six spineless spastics, Five choir boys queer, Four calling girls, Three French whores, Two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Nine gnawed of nipples, Eight Licking ladies, Seven sexless spinsters, Six spineless spastics, Five choir boys queer, Four calling girls, Three French whores, Two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Ten torn of testicles, Nine gnawed of nipples, Eight Licking ladies, Seven sexless spinsters, Six spineless spastics, Five choir boys queer, Four calling girls, Three French whores, Two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Eleven useless eunuchs, Ten torn of testicles, Nine gnawed of nipples, Eight Licking ladies, Seven sexless spinsters, Six spineless spastics, Five choir boys queer, Four calling girls, Three French whores, Two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me

Twelve tits a leaking, Eleven useless eunuchs, Ten torn of testicles, Nine gnawed of nipples, Eight Licking ladies, Seven sexless spinsters, Six spineless spastics, Five choir boys queer, Four calling girls, Three French whores, Two bog house doors and the lord Montague of Beaulieu.

Hey Phil

How's it going? Long time no see. I'm starting to regret helping bear out with this as I think it may be a cover to pimp old *****es out to whitey and bletch. Bletch isn't even that old, he just likes it when they can take their teeth out, says it creates a vacume.

Anyway dude, what's the latest with the ladyboys?

It would indeed Whitey Grandad. I always wondered why the bear's nether regions smelled of sandalwood and polygrip.

bletch, I'd like to make Whitey Grandad SaintsWeb's official grandad. I argue with him about as much I do my own grandad. If I were to propose it in Site Suggestions, would you second it?

I know it'd be nice to get a left-wing grandad, but in truth, there are very few of them about on TSW.

bletch, I'd like to make Whitey Grandad SaintsWeb's official grandad. I argue with him about as much I do my own grandad. If I were to propose it in Site Suggestions, would you second it?

I know it'd be nice to get a left-wing grandad, but in truth, there are very few of them about on TSW.

That's very kind of you.

If you don't like the view, look at it from the other side.

That's very kind of you.

If you don't like the view, look at it from the other side.

WG, my grandad and I argue like f**k.

He loves it. He will purposefully wind me up to get a reaction. He hates my long hair and frequently tells me I don't look like a professional businessman.

Seconded pap. You have my full support. Plus Whitey Grandad brings a certain intellectual rigour to the blathering nonsense on here.

Art imitating life - a coalition of mixed ideologies. It should be good for the balance of the site.

But which one of you is The Clegg?

You wait until White Grandad tells you that you'll be right wing once you get to his age. I heard that a lot as a younger man.

PS bear, dont try to give me an infraction for posting politics in The Muppet Show. This baby's off topic.

I have never held left-wing views but I suppose I have always been something of a social democrat. Of course, as you get older you tend to earn more an so get taxed more which is enough to make anybody get a blue rinse. Apparently my grandad, who died when I was about one, was always an island of sense in a sea of labour-supporting neighbours in North London. He would be the only one with blue posters in his window when everybody else was red, maybe it's where I get my rebellious nature from ;-). His Conservative Club pals in the local magistrates came in very handy whenever my dad got himself into a big of local bother. Allegedly.

I have never held left-wing views but I suppose I have always been something of a social democrat. Of course, as you get older you tend to earn more an so get taxed more which is enough to make anybody get a blue rinse. Apparently my grandad, who died when I was about one, was always an island of sense in a sea of labour-supporting neighbours in North London. He would be the only one with blue posters in his window when everybody else was red, maybe it's where I get my rebellious nature from ;-). His Conservative Club pals in the local magistrates came in very handy whenever my dad got himself into a big of local bother. Allegedly.

My nan is in Old Peoples Home and when they is doing their Christmas Bingo I'm trying to get the gig to be the one calling out the bingo numbers. Obviously I know a lot of the old favourites like "Two Fat Ladies Quack Quack...15" but I'm trying to think of new ones to make it more relevant to modern day Britain!

Here is ones I got so far!

Savile's Heaven... Age 11

Your Place Or Mine... 69

Resident's died this year.... 5

*Wolf Whistle* Heather Mill's Legs... 1

Help me out bro's!

A few more to keep the old dears spirits up:

At death's door - number 4

Valium fix - number 6

Harold Shipman killing machine - number 15

Have a poo and then go into the sea. Best hangover cure there is

Cheers. They don't have sea in Birmingham so I went down sports centre poo'ed in swimming pool. Feel bit better now.

Still a bit sensitive tho. I'm sposed to be at German Christmas Market getting hammered but I can't face it. If anyone asks, you ain't seen me.

Bearsy's Cultural Review

So friend of mine is working on this stage show and she's made some of come have a watch on it last night in Birminghams. It's called War Of WORLDS. You might be familiar with the movie by Tom Cruises, this is sort of the same but they've changed it a bit so it's not in New York, it's in Surrey and it's not in modern days, it's in olden days. I don't think these is improvements, I dunno why they changed it.

If my mate hadn't already warned me it was pretty gay show I would have realised when I got there and find it stars not only Jason Donovan, but also Martin Pillow from WetX3 and that utter cvnt bumface from Kaiser Chiefs. This is unholy tri-umviate! Fortunately we is already hammered and my mate has got pills to take the old edge off if things get too gay.

They do get gay pretty much immediately. I ain't been to many stage shows but I always imagined that most of the stuff happens on the stage. Not in War of WORLDS! In War of WORLDS the whole stage is full up with orchestras and this guy called Jeff Something who is doing conducting and is apparently Famous. He got big clap when he come in. Anyway what you get to do when you go watch War of WORLDS is watch a video while the orchestras is playing their orchestrations. It's a pretty cheesy video, low quality CGI like one of the story bits from Halo and it's bout the Marvins of Mars wanting to come to earth cos they've run out of whatevers.

These videos go the whole time. Occasionally Martin Pillow or whoever comes on to sing along a bit, but other than that you're just watching videos. I ain't to happy bout this. I could of watched videos at home.

So the story is that the Marvins come to olden days Surrey and start blowing stuff up. We learn that it's year 1808, my mate says that's wrong cos they never had trains or steam engines in 1808, but I tell him shut up no-one cares bout that. Then the only good bit of the show happens, they lower down big robot thing from the roof. It's a bit crap looking, but much more interesting to look at than videos. Then it shoots Fire out it's cock and nearly catches Jeff Something on Fire! Which is lols.

Then utter cvnt Bumface from Kaiser Chiefs comes on and embarrasses himself with some of the worst acting I've seen in years. It's like Pantomine acting. In fact, it ain't even as good as Pantomine acting.

Then some other stuff happens that I didn't really understand bout a vicar and his wife, and some other stuff, then it ends. It ends with all the Marvins dieing of aids. Turns out they don't have aids on Mars so they never knew not to have bum sex with monkeys.

If this is sort of show you think you like, you may be able to see it soon, my mate is travelling all over with it. If you mention my name, she'll nosh you off.

Best regards,

Dr. Brian Earsy

Edit: Some of the songs is quite catchy.

Bearsy's Cultural Review

So friend of mine is working on this stage show and she's made some of come have a watch on it last night in Birminghams. It's called War Of WORLDS. You might be familiar with the movie by Tom Cruises, this is sort of the same but they've changed it a bit so it's not in New York, it's in Surrey and it's not in modern days, it's in olden days. I don't think these is improvements, I dunno why they changed it.

I blame that old bloke what wrote it, H G Wells, could he not live in New York in the 21st century instead of London's suburbs in 1898??

Bearsy's Cultural Review

You might be familiar with the movie by Tom Cruises, this is sort of the same but they've changed it a bit so it's not in New York, it's in Surrey and it's not in modern days, it's in olden days. I don't think these is improvements, I dunno why they changed it.

Tsk!

:hunt:

I dunno what Windows is on about but I've been thinking and they probably changed it to avoid giving Tom Cruise all his royalties. It's a shame tho, they should have left it as it was. On the plus side tho they did get rid of the annoying sub plot where he is single dad chasing round after his dumb kids.

I think taking classic Tom Cruise movies and making them in to musicals is good idea tho. They should do Top Gun next.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you quack? Can you quack like a duck when you suck? Can you fart on my balls when we f*ck?

In other news i got mugged by charity collectors today and it turned out what they do is give aids to starving africans! What kind of f*cked up charity is that? I spose it keeps population under control but f*cking hell!

Dear Diary,

Sometimes i feel like i'm the only one using the ramirez off topic thread for posting things that is not to do with ramirez topics. Some people, like tokyos, start a whole new thread every time they has a dumb thought!

Also i had wet dream last night and i'm getting hairs in strange places.

Bearsy xx

Lovin it on the main board at the moment! Cos of the sheer volume of registered offenders swearing and abusing the mods is completely unable to cope with infractions or find time to delete off-topic posts! It's like open house we can say what the fvvck we want!

God bless Cortese!