The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

Lennon didn't want him, and neither did FC Copenhagen who had been out on loan with (they turned down their option on him). He was very much out of favour at the 2 clubs he'd been associated with, and I'm not even sure he would have been on our list of targets at the start of the summer. I think a list of new targets was probably drawn up late in the window after all our other targets had been extinguished.

To say that Hooiveld was anything but a last minute roll of the dice is churlish.

Listen Krackers, you are wrong, i am am wrong. NA & NC know better than us and Hooliveld was always our top target. That is why we tried to sign at least 3 other centre backs first and didn't sign him permenantly in August when we could have and instead waited for the window to shut and get him on loan, it was all some cunning plan to leave us with only two fit centre backs for the first month of the season and prove how great NA and NC are at signing who we want when we want. it makes perfect sense.

Listen Krackers, you are wrong, i am am wrong. NA & NC know better than us and Hooliveld was always our top target. That is why we tried to sign at least 3 other centre backs first and didn't sign him permenantly in August when we could have and instead waited for the window to shut and get him on loan, it was all some cunning plan to leave us with only two fit centre backs for the first month of the season and prove how great NA and NC are at signing who we want when we want. it makes perfect sense.

Twisting again Turkish. You really are something special. That's not what I said, unless you can point our where I said that.

And yes NA and NC know a lot more than you.

I was grooming my nutsack the other day with an electric razor and I got distracted and the loose skin of my nutsack bunched up past the comb thing and got entangled in the razor. There was alot of blood! Thing is tho after like 48 hours it was completely healed, which is interesting cos I've got a cut on my shin that's been there over a month now.

Has anyone else noticed the amazing restorative powers of nutsacks?

I was grooming my nutsack the other day with an electric razor and I got distracted and the loose skin of my nutsack bunched up past the comb thing and got entangled in the razor. There was alot of blood! Thing is tho after like 48 hours it was completely healed, which is interesting cos I've got a cut on my shin that's been there over a month now.

I cut both mine off once in a knitting accident.

Within an hour they had grown back.

True story.

Twisting again Turkish. You really are something special. That's not what I said, unless you can point our where I said that.

And yes NA and NC know a lot more than you.

OKay okay, you said he would have been on our list of targets. So if he was on our orignal list of targets then why didn't we sign him permenantly in August when he was available? Why wait until after the window had shut and only get him in on loan?

Yes.

You do realise thats not how it works at any club... Ever dont you ?

Of course we would all like it all to ve sorted early, I personally believe the TW should end before the season starts, but it doesnt.

Also I would rather wait until friday and get the signings we actually want then sign some radh signings akin to Jacobsson and Callum f*cking Davenport and ensure our departure back to the NPC even quicker.

If you actually waited until Sat and we had not the required personel and THEN berated and moaned then who could argue with you ?

The fact you dont and the way you post suggests to me that you only post for a reaction, this annoys me more than anything as I get infractions etc for the most pathetic of things, and Mods moan about threads going of topic but what is the most common reason for that I wonder ?

Your lack of self-control, perhaps ?

Yes, yes, the window isnt closed yet, but I for one think there is too much business left to do for 72 hours for us to say at the end we have addressed the weak points of the team.

I am a fan of buidling from the back, which in fairness is what Pardew tried to do to some degree, and I think this hasnt been done.

Your lack of self-control, perhaps ?

Yes, yes, the window isnt closed yet, but I for one think there is too much business left to do for 72 hours for us to say at the end we have addressed the weak points of the team.

I am a fan of buidling from the back, which in fairness is what Pardew tried to do to some degree, and I think this hasnt been done.

I agree with you there, you win trophies by being able to defend, you win friends but little else by playing nice football and scoring lots of goals.

Right boys and girls

Time for me to properly wade in on this, basically I am fed up with messing about, going back and forth and pleading to god that this will end

I am invoking the bouncing breasts rule, never used in a situation of such seriousness but deffo worth a go

Bare with it guys

bounce.gif

Right boys and girls

Time for me to properly wade in on this, basically I am fed up with messing about, going back and forth and pleading to god that this will end

I am invoking the bouncing breasts rule, never used in a situation of such seriousness but deffo worth a go

Bare with it guys

bounce.gif

Excellent, he'll definately sign now. best pair of strikers I've seen for a while.

Edited by slickmick

Right boys and girls

Bare with it guys

bounce.gif

Oh how I've missed this little beauty, that should do it now, welcome Ramirez!!

Right boys and girls

Bare with it guys

bounce.gif

Arse - just been caught by Mrs FC googling at the bouncy norks.... :blush:

Edited by Frank's cousin

Right boys and girls

Bare with it guys

bounce.gif

They just don't bounce on tapatalk :mad:

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

told you :)

Could have at least tried to 'lose the nude Danny de Vito in cyberspacewebnetthingy' mind, no one would have cared and his image is likely to remain enbedded in brain at dream time now, when I was hoping for the bouncing norks and the lesbian santas... darn you Mikey and your attention to detail!;)

Could have at least tried to 'lose the nude Danny de Vito in cyberspacewebnetthingy' mind' date=' no one would have cared and his image is likely to remain enbedded in brain at dream time now, when I was hoping for the bouncing norks and the lesbian santas... darn you Mikey and your attention to detail!;)[/quote']

ungrateful bastard !

here,have some norks !

moobs.jpg

ungrateful bastard !

here,have some norks !

moobs.jpg

You need to stop posting images of yourself latter day - someone will upload them to some p o r n site and you will become importalised in web folklore. You have now ruined any chance I have of a 'special' dream... will now just get a sriously 'wrong' one. Arse

Exactly. They would soon get bored of hitting f5 on the official twitter feed all day and night.

Just got a 4 point infration for that post. What was I saying about it all being very serious on here. All because Chalet didn't like it. Even though this icon :spaz: features on the smileys. Odd.

Edited by Turkish

Nope Jamie. chalet has got his police helmet on tonight, be aware what you say. Spaz is fine though.

The current mods on here haven't quite grasped the fact that they can't go around deleting posts and dishing out infractions for things that aren't to their personal taste.

We saw what happened last time that happened - the downfall of Saintsforever, something which it or it's successors never recovered from. Be careful chaps...

I am stunned..yet ONE poster in particular is given free reign to BLATENTLY troll this board day in day out

he must be a MOD login just having a laugh

Don forget the "private chats and agreements" with st chalet that alpine leaked out last night....... Very quickly removed by a mod!! Poor show

4 points :lol: what for? Mental if true

Probably like all those old actors and actresses who get an Oscar for the entirety of their career's work. Like refs who give out yellow cards for a few fouls by the same player, they usually point to the approximate zones where the fouls were perpetrated.

o

The current mods on here haven't quite grasped the fact that they can't go around deleting posts and dishing out infractions for things that aren't to their personal taste.

We saw what happened last time that happened - the downfall of Saintsforever, something which it or it's successors never recovered from. Be careful chaps...

Especially as a lot of the profits were spunked on Saturday night. Treating loyal customers with contempt seems to be a prerequisite for anything associated with SFC at the moment!

Happy to leave these posts here. There is numerous correspondence between Mods and posters about situations. You can say what you like on SWF as long as you treat others with respect.

I'm glad you approve! I'm assume spaz is fine as it appears on the smiles list.

Happy to leave these posts here. There is numerous correspondence between Mods and posters about situations. You can say what you like on SWF as long as you treat others with respect.

so then...for the paying masses who are bemused..why is Alpines, now not even subtle trolling constantly allowed..? is it not in your own rules as a no no..?

please answer here so we all are aware..

cheers

Infractions, or whatever the hell they are called, are the most ridiculous idea I've ever seen on a forum. I sometimes put a smiley and sad face on the board for year 7 pupils who are being good or naughty, this is not too dissimilar. On the internet. With a load of grown men. Brilliant!

I may be mistaken, but I think he read a PM I sent you about POL a little while ago. He somehow knew my login, which I hadn't disclosed to anyone else.

They outed you on POL from memory, that's where I saw it.

ps Mods cannot read PM's and I am fairly sure this applies to Admins as well.

Infractions, or whatever the hell they are called, are the most ridiculous idea I've ever seen on a forum. I sometimes put a smiley and sad face on the board for year 7 pupils who are being good or naughty, this is not too dissimilar. On the internet. With a load of grown men. Brilliant!

Careful, carry on like that and you'll get some internet naughty points!