The Ramirez Off Topic Thread

maysie

I have never been, Turks. I see they have Stevie Wonder, Florence and The Machine and New Order headlining this year. Are they all going to the IoW to call each other c*nts? If so, that is an intriguing clash of styles. Might just get me over to the Isle of Wight again.

It's the alternative festival for those that dont take themselves too seriously. Or at least this is how i am making it out to be for the sake of this thread.

Edited by Turkish

Fine to be light hearted. But I am afraid the world of acceptable language has moved on from your playground days Turkish.

is it really? Loads of people refer to this as a mong board. Ahh well, in interest of keeping the peace Spazboard it is.

Please don't use the word 'Mong', it's very offensive.

Really ? What is this place ****ing playschool now ?

Wheres the milk queue ? Am I allowed to use the word milk ? It could be deemed racial ? Or Queue ? As it could be letter prejudiced, I personally know the letter M is mightily annoyed by it ?

Edited by Smirking_Saint
Queue - what a stupid word that is

I notice it was renewal time on here for loads in the last few weeks...guess we know where our 5555ers went

Bless ya TDD, they are building a base of super-villainy, known as Fiver Mountain. Several easily defendable points, each with a manned infraction cannon. If the sh!t hits the fan, they can drop the nuclear ban, but it's not as deadly as you'd think.

Bless ya TDD, they are building a base of super-villainy, known as Fiver Mountain. Several easily defendable points, each with a manned infraction cannon. If the sh!t hits the fan, they can drop the nuclear ban, but it's not as deadly as you'd think.

They would never use a nuclear ban, its far too risque, much more likely to use the dirtier chemical thread deletion warfare. It effects more posters that one.

they use the black ops on me all the time. I don't know if it's officially sanctioned or off books but they've been silently assassinating my posts for years. Quite often I'll mention my ballsack or whatever on a Chaplow thread and both testicles silently disappear without trace, presumably into shallow graves under the st. mary's pitch. If I weren't getting black bagged the whole time I'd probably be the most prolific poster on the whole Spazboard.

They would never use a nuclear ban, its far too risque, much more likely to use the dirtier chemical thread deletion warfare. It effects more posters that one.

I've noticed a lost of posts being "disappeared" lately. All a bit 1984 I reckon, except Winston Smith didn't like his job much (to start with, anyways).

However, I prefer to think of it as the new mods riding into a bad town in the manner of sheriffs. It's not nearly as sinister.

They've used the nuclear ban, but it's not really nuclear. Those they drop it on mutate and come back as someone different.

I've noticed a lost of posts being "disappeared" lately. All a bit 1984 I reckon, except Winston Smith didn't like his job much (to start with, anyways).

However, I prefer to think of it as the new mods riding into a bad town in the manner of sheriffs. It's not nearly as sinister.

Just Mike reminds me of Dalton from Roadhouse. This is him, just about to delete a post.

roadhousestill70.jpg

Edited by Turkish

will you keep to your word and stop posting on here once Gaston signs?

To quote good old Suicidal Tendencies:

"...like an itch you can’t scratch, like an itch in the brain,

but when you finally figure out a way to scratch it,

it just itches more..."

Imagine if that was the way the Forum worked, that would be quality.

We could have weekly challenges. I believe this, you believe that, whoever loses is expelled from the forum.

There would be no members left after barely a few weeks. We've all spouted ******** and got stuff wrong, some more often/frequently than others.

We could have weekly challenges. I believe this, you believe that, whoever loses is expelled from the forum.

Wow that would mean we'd only have Hypo, Dalek, Alps & StR left on here.

They are always right as we all know

Talking of promises - AdrianFC or whatever his name is needs to make a hefty donation to charity if Puncheon is with the club after Friday :)

Someone is not getting the attention he needs at home........ :lol:

what a jerk!

Actually that was the post this thread has been waiting for.

It's now a nailed on Cert. Get the Bubbly in the fridge, go find that LP of Fat Lady songs and go find some Uruguayan Bunting to put up.

Someone is not getting the attention he needs at home........ :lol:

what a jerk!

Why always the deep abuse ?

Am I impatient ? Guilty

Am I sceptical ? Guilty

Do I think all this wasted time was better served elsewhere ? Guilty.

There are 3.5 days left for the club to prove me wrong, and then you get bragging rights over me. Until then, STFU and cut out the abuse because its undeserved and could backfire on you, the way things are going.

Am I impatient ? Guilty

Am I sceptical ? Guilty

There are 3.5 days left for the club to prove me wrong, and then you get bragging rights over me. Until then, STFU and cut out the abuse because its undeserved and could backfire on you, the way things are going.

Jerk is not an insult - certainly not "deep abuse"

Am I impatient ? Guilty

Am I sceptical ? Guilty

Will you stop posting if the transfer comes off (Like Dalek)?

Jerk is not an insult - certainly not "deep abuse"

I couldnt care less about silly name-calling, it makes you look more pathetic. I am talking about this pseud-analysis of my personal situation. Its offensive. You rarely catch me doing it to anyone, despite my bad name in these parts.