Maggie Thatcher has died

Saint-Armstrong

Tom Newton Dunn @tnewtondunn

BREAKING: Lady Thatcher’s funeral cost just £3.6million - a THIRD of the £10m tag claimed by critics. Includes police pay.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4903067/Thatcher-funeral-cost-just-36m-a-THIRD-of-reported-figure.html

Shame, as I bet a proportion of the remaining money will go on benefits for people that don't deserve it.

I don't believe that rubbish it only cost 3.6 million and that is a lot anyway and even if it cost one pence that was to much.it should have been a private funeral and that applys to ex labour PMS unless the people who love these has beens from yesteryear want this stage managed propaganda rituals raise the money or donate the cash for the outdated rubbish.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

If you can find another 3,599,999 people who disagree with you then we'll advise the treasury to divert a penny each from our contributions to HMRC next month. (Just don't ask Pompey to do the same...)

...and the same again for the next ninety nine months, presumably?

Given that Mrs Thatcher moved into the Ritz after Christmas, presumably with a carer, I thought I'd check out the room rates. No doubt she got a discount for an extended stay, but the 2 bedroomed suite I looked at was over £4K A NIGHT, so I would have thought, with that sort of wealth, that her family could have afforded to pay for her funeral

If that family had any ounce of decency,they would have had a private funeral away from the media and without all of the forelore that went along with it.But of course that means they were landed with the bill and we cant have that,when the taxpayer can foot the bill.
What bill would there have been for a small private funeral away from the media? That doesn't make sense.

If you can find another 3,599,999 people who disagree with you then we'll advise the treasury to divert a penny each from our contributions to HMRC next month. (Just don't ask Pompey to do the same...)
it would have been nice if the they were both buried together has they have both ripped of the taxpayer big time:)