Season Tickets 2013/14

Saint Garrett

Why are the club ceasing sales on Friday, a month before the season commences? They are missing out on a lot of people's July's pay days. I'm sure if it was extended until 1st August say, they'd shift another 500-1,000.

I guess the club would rather people buying on a match by match basis as it works out dearer. Still seems odd to stop selling them so far in advance of the season starting.

So 76% of tickets sold then. It seems that the excuses made by many not to attend in L1 and the championship are now a thing of the past. People must be so much more better off than in 2009-2012, the weather forecast for 2013/14 must be fantastic, no plans for any roadworks or train engineering works and no surprise birthday parties, weekends away or anniversaries for the whole of the season, which is good to hear.

Christ on a bike, if this is accurate we will have less than 4,000 tickets available for general sale? Though not all teams will sell out their full allocation so that may rise for those games.

Its not exactly unknown for us to hit that figure. Take 2003/04; 23,000 season tickets sold. Then factor in the 3,500 for segregation/away fans, corporate fans must be around 2,000 - 3,000, plus comps and family tickets for staff; playing sides with full allocations with those numbers you're probably only looking at around 2,000, 3,000 max regular tickets actually on sale per match.

So whats the maximum of ST's that we'll sell ? I wouldn't expect it would be much more than 23k. Anything more than that and we'll need a waiting list!

I doubt we'll ever know what the true level of season tickets sold is; they've never been revealed under the new regime and that probably won't change. But I doubt it'll be as high as that post-Cup final / pre-Europe level. Anything above 20K is very decent, at a complete guess I'd reckon on 21k or 22k.

I doubt we'll ever know what the true level of season tickets sold is; they've never been revealed under the new regime and that probably won't change. But I doubt it'll be as high as that post-Cup final / pre-Europe level. Anything above 20K is very decent, at a complete guess I'd reckon on 21k or 22k.

Can I guess 21,368 so far?

If you want to see some players close up yes, but for an overall view of what is going on in the game row A is terrible.

On the plus side he'll have a nice bit of leg room and won't bash up his shins on the seat in front when celebrating a goal.

• 2 weeks later...

With Sunderland tickets on sale and doing a quick view each block it looks like we have sold close to 22k season tickets, this excludes block 43 though which is showing a small number available but I thought was all set aside for away fans, initially anyway Cheers

With Sunderland tickets on sale and doing a quick view each block it looks like we have sold close to 22k season tickets, this excludes block 43 though which is showing a small number available but I thought was all set aside for away fans, initially anyway Cheers

That is minus the season tickets sold in block 2 which STILL are not showing on the online booking system (seats 16 - 44). That I assume will take the ST sales over 22000. Really cannot get my head around how/ why block 2 is completely off limits on the online site? I'm a ST holder there and havn't got a clue who around me has renewed!

That is minus the season tickets sold in block 2 which STILL are not showing on the online booking system (seats 16 - 44). That I assume will take the ST sales over 22000. Really cannot get my head around how/ why block 2 is completely off limits on the online site? I'm a ST holder there and havn't got a clue who around me has renewed!
Equally that would be balanced out by seats already showing as "sold", but are boxed off for comps etc.

So 76% of tickets sold then. It seems that the excuses made by many not to attend in L1 and the championship are now a thing of the past. People must be so much more better off than in 2009-2012, the weather forecast for 2013/14 must be fantastic, no plans for any roadworks or train engineering works and no surprise birthday parties, weekends away or anniversaries for the whole of the season, which is good to hear.

You are a naughty boy....I must admit that I agree with your sentiment though.

I`ve renewed all 3 of mine in block 2 row aa