Season Tickets 2013/14

Saint Garrett

Nope. Finally received a form on Thursday ... having been told on Wednesday I didn't need to fill one in, just email the ticket office to say I wanted to move seats. Hopefully we'll get to move before seats go on sale on Monday.

Has anyone been contacted about a move request yet??

Nope. Finally received a form on Thursday ... having been told on Wednesday I didn't need to fill one in, just email the ticket office to say I wanted to move seats. Hopefully we'll get to move before seats go on sale on Monday.

I had a call today to tell me my move request was successful. They're refunding the difference as I'm moving to a cheaper seat.

Just called them up and they not taking them over the phone and said they not been doing for people walking up there and then.

She said all the requests are put into a database and then they will be letting people know this week.

It's done on a first come first serve basis, so if 2 people put in for the same seat it would be the person who handed in the form first.

Rubbish, I moved my two seats at the TO, the girl showed me the avail seats in the Chapel and I chose. All done and dusted in 2 minutes.

I was told to take my ticket down and with a move confirmation email I have.... I still haven't received my ticket in the post and they're on general sale tomorrow... I'll be slightly ****ed if I'm unable to move now!

Rubbish, I moved my two seats at the TO, the girl showed me the avail seats in the Chapel and I chose. All done and dusted in 2 minutes.

As we had to move out of Block 20 (from seats we had from day one at St Marys) I did it over the phone on the second day ST went on sale.

Renewing my ST was dead easy. However, gone online this morning as have 2 mates that want ST's next to me and the 3 I go with regularly, we are in block 2, on the online system you for some reason click on block 1/ 2 and only get the seats in block 1? This means I can't find out if the seats next to us are available or not!

Also, it looks like block 3 is available to buy ST's in this season rather than the club reserving them for comp's. Should definitely improve the atmosphere over there!

Received my new season ticket through the post a few days ago but no explanation of what the Active USB card is or how to use it. Is it so obvious they don't need to explain what it's all about...or have I missed something?

just plug it in, I guess?

Mong number one on there is such a fan that apparently he went to watch Saints "lots of times in the Championship last season."

Mong number 2's game he is most looking forward to is "all of them. I love them all. "

Couldn't they find one with a couple of GCSEs to their name?

35 southampton born and bread and just become a saints fan and just got my first season ticket EVER - Kingsland Premium Block 32 ,Looking forward to new memories and great great football

No comment other than I'm happy for you... you've got a lot of good times about to come your way!

35 southampton born and bread and just become a saints fan and just got my first season ticket EVER - Kingsland Premium Block 32 ,Looking forward to new memories and great great football

Glad you saw the light mate. You are now reborn. Welcome to your new enlightened life. :)

Just spent 20 minutes of my life counting up each block. I'm prone to errors and I still do not understand why when you click on "blocks 1&2" it only shows block 1 and block 2 (where I have my ST) doesn't exist? Anyway, top line numbers are:

A: Total Seats - 27179

B: Available Seats - 6814

Seats "Sold" (A minus B) - 20365 (not inc block 2)

Blocks with least availability - 4 (34 seats), 5 (4 seats), 6 (17 seats), 31 (24 seats) also blocks 7, 20, 29, 30, 32, 36, 39 and 41 all have less than 100 left.

Blocks with loads of availability - 3 (551 seats), 9 (385 seats), 12 (546 seats)

Not sure what any of this means tbh, make of it what you will. Basically not many "good" seats left on a game by game basis, with 11 days of sales to go think there will probably only be 5k tickets available for each game. Not sure how this compares to last season.

****! Now you tell me....

It shouldn't be millions of miles out, but it also can't be classified as in any way accurate. That method of calculating season tickets relies upon the assumption that every unavailable seat is a sold season ticket, when this quite obviously isn't the case. The club will always make certain amounts of seats unavailable for segregation, safety issues, seating for stewards, complimentary seats and seats for guests of staff, plus last season often whole blocks of seats were not made available for sale until other seats had sold out. There's a huge amount of unknowns within it all, and the online system simply has no way of taking any of that into account.

Wasn't that just the carve up of Block 3?

Read somewhere we sold around 23k last season.

No, it jumps from seat 15 odd in block 1 to seat 41 in block 3 (ie the seats in block 2 are missing). Really annoying as had 2 mates joining my group of 4 this season and we couldn't search for availability online, they had to go down the ticket office and now they are sat 4 seats away when for all we know there could be seats directly in front or behind us.

It shouldn't be millions of miles out, but it also can't be classified as in any way accurate. That method of calculating season tickets relies upon the assumption that every unavailable seat is a sold season ticket, when this quite obviously isn't the case. The club will always make certain amounts of seats unavailable for segregation, safety issues, seating for stewards, complimentary seats and seats for guests of staff, plus last season often whole blocks of seats were not made available for sale until other seats had sold out. There's a huge amount of unknowns within it all, and the online system simply has no way of taking any of that into account.

Good points. Some differences this season though, for example all the seats in block 3 are available to buy (minus a small amount -250 odd- marked as sold) whereas last season they were blocked off for staff comp's when trying to buy online so I suspect this won't be the case this season and will definitely improve the atmosphere in the Itchen corner.

Good points. Some differences this season though, for example all the seats in block 3 are available to buy (minus a small amount -250 odd- marked as sold) whereas last season they were blocked off for staff comp's when trying to buy online so I suspect this won't be the case this season and will definitely improve the atmosphere in the Itchen corner.

Staff comps have now moved to the Itchen / Chapel corner. Which is probably for the best, really. Firstly it allows more "proper" Saints fans in there and will hopefully add to the atmosphere. Secondly it gets potential families and such like out of such a rowdy place.

Edited by The Kraken

Lots of space in The Chapel but that's about it. This link should show sales block by block. Going to be tough getting tickets for the big games, no doubt with 76% already sold to as STs.

https://twitter.com/HantsOnlyTeam/status/356025810437672960/photo/1

Christ on a bike, if this is accurate we will have less than 4,000 tickets available for general sale? Though not all teams will sell out their full allocation so that may rise for those games.