Season Tickets 2013/14

Saint Garrett

Anyone know the answer to this?

Suspect the club will - be prepared for them to say "no money back" though. Would it be cheaper to pay the "new" ST fee in the new location than the renewal at the price in the original location ?

Anyone know the answer to this?

I spoke to someone at the ticket office about this last week. They confirmed you do get refunded the difference if you renew then move to a cheaper seat.

Has anyone found the move request form online??

Gutted and feels weird that i'm not renewing, but not worth it as i'm going travelling in October for 8 and half months. Hope to be able to watch most games on TV around the world, and finish by watching a game or two at the world cup in Brazil as my last destination.

I spoke to someone at the ticket office about this last week. They confirmed you do get refunded the difference if you renew then move to a cheaper seat.

They told me that too, as I'm moving from block 36 to the family stand to get a season ticket with my 7yo.

Hi Mr

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we are currently experiencing a very high volume of calls and emails. I can confirm there is currently a delay on PINs being sent, please allow the rest of the day and you should receive it.

Once again, please accept our apologies for this delay, please be assured we currently have our network provider trying to resolve the delay as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Season Ticket Credit Ltd

I moved seats when I was down there this morning, I told they where I wanted to go, they showed me spare seating in that block, chose the seats, now the new seats are printed on my season ticket :-)

Interesting. I wonder if you can do the same thing online, providing the seat isn't already taken.

I'd love to know his thought process for camping overnight for something that is reserved for him until 21st June! :D

Bearing in mind I pitched up at 2pm and there was a queue consisting of 4 people.

I've completed the zebra finance credit thing, do we get any confirmation from the ticket office that its all gone through?

I paid for my nippers on my debit card and it shows online in his transactions. I paid for mine via Zebra and it doesn't show online yet. I'm going to keep checking back and then call them next week if it still doesn't show as paid.

Great - just tried to renew online - shows all my linked accounts including my Father and my Nephew and a load of friends - but it won't let me renew my Dads or Nephews season tickets with mine - as I've done for the last 3 years - only my mate's who has bought his own for the last 3 years

I've been made to move seats next year.

My seat is Block 42 row OO seat 1074, right at the top of the steps, there will be extra stewarding at the top of the Northam next season to try and prevent people standing, this means there will be a steward situated where my seat is now, probably the same for seats in similar positions in the Northam/Kingsland.

My seat is Block 42 row OO seat 1074, right at the top of the steps, there will be extra stewarding at the top of the Northam next season to try and prevent people standing, this means there will be a steward situated where my seat is now, probably the same for seats in similar positions in the Northam/Kingsland.

That'll be interesting.

That won't end well.

Booooooo

They tried this the second season at St Mary's and I remember it caused more problems than it solved. I remember a couple of stewards getting a slap when they tried to wade in and eject people for standing.

Who on earth would describe that as "robbing"? Did the club tell you at the start of the year that no games would be moved?

I myself did not describe that as 'robbing'. As we all know, the terms and conditions of sale clearly state (if your eyesight is good):

"Venues, dates and kick-off times for matches will be announced in the relevant press, on the club's official website and in the club's Matchday Programme and may be altered at short notice. The club shall have no liability of any nature to any person arising out of or in connection with the alteration of such venue, date or kick-off time."

But the question is, why should our club not compensate loyal ticket holders, some living some distance away, when they are unable to attend dates which have been changed at short notice? Theatres and cinemas do. So should all football clubs.

You, Mr Cortese, clearly do not agree.

there will be extra stewarding at the top of the Northam next season to try and prevent people standing

Hmm I've been near the edge of Row V for a while now, will be a bloody shame if that's true. In League One when when the ground was less full the stewards used to be up and down the stairs a lot asking for people to sit down but I can't recall them bothering with Block 42 at all over the last couple of seasons. External pressures?

I myself did not describe that as 'robbing'. As we all know, the terms and conditions of sale clearly state (if your eyesight is good):

"Venues, dates and kick-off times for matches will be announced in the relevant press, on the club's official website and in the club's Matchday Programme and may be altered at short notice. The club shall have no liability of any nature to any person arising out of or in connection with the alteration of such venue, date or kick-off time."

But the question is, why should our club not compensate loyal ticket holders, some living some distance away, when they are unable to attend dates which have been changed at short notice? Theatres and cinemas do. So should all football clubs.

Amazing, another stick to beat Cortese with despite the fact that NO club in the country compensates fans who cannot attend games moved for TV.

It's possible he agrees. I don't know.

But he isn't going to give you a load of cash to prove that he does. Of that, I'm sure.

I didn't know the former did, and I'm pretty certain those at football clubs don't agree with the latter.

Did it yesterday and Zebra was very slow with the text but it did come through about 5 hours later. Also anyone worrying about finance checks etc, I think it takes into account the fact you are renewing already and is practically automatic. I suspected they would struggle to give me any credit but was no problem at any point. For me the worrying bit is that they will tell you the dates of the monthly direct debit sometime after we've made the agreement and there are hefty fines for missed payment. If it comes out a day or two before payday I'm gonna be ****ting it a few times next season.

Everyone knows in advance that games will be moved for the telly. If it came out of nowhere then you'd have a point about football clubs compensating fans.

Pick a different stick to beat Cortese though.

Also, for the first time last season some Prem teams (inc Saints) were actually on the tv less than the contractually mandated 10 matches, so if anything we've been moved less frequently than expected. The clubs were paid the full 10 game facility fee nevertheless.

Has anyone using zebra had their renewal confirmed by the club. I renewed the nippers by card and it shows on his transactions and he received an email from club. I renewed mine with my unique pin and got a message saying I'll receive dd info in a week , but still not showing as renewed and nothing from club.

On a seperate note, are last seasons away games still showing on peoples history,mine is just showing the £1.50 charge for each ticket, but not the actual ticket. Is this normal

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

Has anyone using zebra had their renewal confirmed by the club. I renewed the nippers by card and it shows on his transactions and he received an email from club. I renewed mine with my unique pin and got a message saying I'll receive dd info in a week , but still not showing as renewed and nothing from club.

On a seperate note, are last seasons away games still showing on peoples history,mine is just showing the £1.50 charge for each ticket, but not the actual ticket. Is this normal

Mine is showing last season's ST 2012/13, this forthcoming season's ST, the FA Cup ticket bought on my account last season, 3 debit card charges for away tickets (where I didn't buy the tickets) which aren't showing the cost of the ticket, and all of my away games where I *didn't* pay a Debit Card fee are showing the amounts in full.

I was just amazed I could even log in.

Mine is showing last season's ST 2012/13, this forthcoming season's ST, the FA Cup ticket bought on my account last season, 3 debit card charges for away tickets (where I didn't buy the tickets) which aren't showing the cost of the ticket, and all of my away games where I *didn't* pay a Debit Card fee are showing the amounts in full.

I was just amazed I could even log in.

So much for the points system. I wonder how they're going to allocate tickets for the first away game of the season.

So much for the points system. I wonder how they're going to allocate tickets for the first away game of the season.

They might have archived records offline (though I am giving them too much credit here, Steve Grant said they didn't even have a method of capturing the points, never mind applying them to customers), so probably first come first served. The unvisited Hull or Sunderland away would suit me, get it out of the way in the sunshine.

They might have archived records offline (though I am giving them too much credit here, Steve Grant said they didn't even have a method of capturing the points, never mind applying them to customers), so probably first come first served. The unvisited Hull or Sunderland away would suit me, get it out of the way in the sunshine.

The problem I have is dopey mrs duck booked hols this year and I miss open Ing day. Don't really want to miss a home game, but don't want to be behind 8 ball with future away tickets. I'm hoping Arsenal away which I ****ing hated last year (not just the result, the whole experiance) but attractive enough for my elder son to be able to get a couple of his mates to use mine and nippers tickets.