Season Tickets 2013/14

Saint Garrett

Would like to have kept them but with Sunday/Monday/mid-week games out due to our own sporting commitments and work there seems little point in renewing, especially with the nipper moving from U11 to U17 adding to the cost.

I wont be renewing, due to not being able to get to many games next season. Shame as i think next year will be a cracker.

I wont be renewing, due to not being able to get to many games next season. Shame as i think next year will be a cracker.

Head and heart situation. Really can't afford to renew but will be hard to let seat go after last few years...why can't footy be cheap goddammit.

Have you both considered getting one, going to all the games you can and giving the ticket to friends/family when you can't go?

Have you both considered getting one, going to all the games you can and giving the ticket to friends/family when you can't go?

I have, but its not always easy finding people to take ticket off you either for cash or on a free. I worked for aap3 for a while last year and so got free tickets now and again and couldn't give them away sometimes, especially when it was cold or wet. As I go on my own its hard to find other people who are happy to go on their own so my ST goes unused when I can't make it.

I have, but its not always easy finding people to take ticket off you either for cash or on a free. I worked for aap3 for a while last year and so got free tickets now and again and couldn't give them away sometimes, especially when it was cold or wet. As I go on my own its hard to find other people who are happy to go on their own so my ST goes unused when I can't make it.

Yep, am sometimes in the same boat, though I have two seats if my lad cant make it. Oh for the Barca model where the club resells spare season tickets online and then splits the proceeds with the seat holder

Am I reading that right that there is no ticket tax if you buy at the tik office? Last year it was only if you paid by cash that there was no add on. Also student discounts not within the concession price this time? Seems only to be over 65s, under 17, 17-21 etc.

Where have you seen this?

From: http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/documents/season-ticket-information-pack148-831075.pdf

Concession Definition

To qualify for over 65 tickets you must be 65 or over on 1st August 2013.

To qualify as a Young Adult you must be aged 17-21 on 1st August 2013.

To qualify as an Under 17 you must be aged 16 or under on the 1st August 2013.

To qualify as an Under 11 you must be aged 10 or under on the 1st August 2013.

Doesn't mention students specifically.

I was expecting a 10% increase so quite pleased with the prices. I am surprised that the individual match ticket prices haven't been announced. It's impossible to calculate the value in a season ticket without knowing how much per match is being "saved". It seems that the club finally have a professional credit scheme for those who wish to spread their payments.

My nipper turns 11 in September ...... how does the club verify his age?

From: http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/documents/season-ticket-terms-and-conditions-2013-14-new148-831249.pdf

Junior & Concession Season Tickets

1.43 Junior and Concession applications must be accompanied by a photocopy of a passport or birth certificate. A Junior Under 11 Season Ticket is defined as a person under 11 years of age as at the 31 July 2013. A Junior Under 17 Season Ticket is defined as a person under 17 years of age as at 31 July 2013. A Young Adult Season Ticket is defined as a person aged over 16 and under 22 years of age as at 31 July 2013. A Senior Season Ticket is defined as a person over 65 years of age as at 1 August 2013.

How much were disabled ST's last season, I have 2 STs and one disabled ST. I 'thought' the disabled one was free last year but I might be mistaken?

520 seems a lot for disabled supporters, many of whom will be living on benefits etc for obvious reasons.

How much were disabled ST's last season, I have 2 STs and one disabled ST. I 'thought' the disabled one was free last year but I might be mistaken?

520 seems a lot for disabled supporters, many of whom will be living on benefits etc for obvious reasons.

Disabled tickets were £495 last season. I assume you actually get two tickets with that, one for an enabler as well.

£494 for mine. Excellent! Was anticipating having to pay more than I paid last year with a price increase, but it's nearly £100 cheaper this year for me.

Are you sure you dont have to pay for two seats?

last year you were whinging that there was no info so you didnt know how much to save. No please some people.

No, that was the year before. Or maybe not. I'm fine with this, and I was fine with last year's. Looking forward to the "minor tweak" group high horses coming along, do we know who they are yet ?

Disabled tickets were £495 last season. I assume you actually get two tickets with that, one for an enabler as well.

This is correct, so for sandwichsaint, you paid for one ST and one disabled ST with free enabler.

No, that was the year before. Or maybe not. I'm fine with this, and I was fine with last year's. Looking forward to the "minor tweak" group high horses coming along, do we know who they are yet ?

Having read the thread in full now, my money's on it being students.

The total for our 3 s/ts will be £28.00 cheaper than that for 12-13 - due to another concession kicking in.

Therefore we are very happy with the new prices - and well done SFC for keeping them sensible.

If we supported any of the so-called big clubs we would be paying at least double.

So the season ticket prices have increased at double the rate of inflation. An absolute disgrace, IMO.

I've been a ST Holder for 14 years but I for one won't be renewing. Enough is enough.

You just want to see a picture of man in a sash shirt looking stern with a bloke off Coronation Street looking over his shoulder.

So the season ticket prices have increased at double the rate of inflation. An absolute disgrace, IMO.

I've been a ST Holder for 14 years but I for one won't be renewing. Enough is enough.

One for the Japanese fans to pick up.

Thanks for clearing that up! I was half right, sort of.

Like most people then I'm v. pleased with these prices, will defo be renewing.

It says online booking fee £1.00. Ticket hotline booking fee £2.50. Nothing about having to pay a fee if paying by card at the actual ticket office. Unless I read that wrong?

Just because they didn't say it.

I'll be taking a bag of cash down and enjoying the looks on their faces when they have to count it.

Can't really blag the student price this year so its a price rise regardless, that £29 quid extra better pay for Lukaku yo!

Moving to the wing prices was the best move last season, no point in paying that extra £50 to be the other side of a set of stairs...

as a guide my first season ticket when we moved to SMS was £450. 12 years on its only £154 more in a similar area. Pretty fair to be honest.

Well done Cortese for fair prices released in a timely fashion.

I have a similar story. The tickets for my lad and myself have increased by no more than £150 over 12 years (don't know the exact figure).

Mind you ... .for the first few years the prices kept on going down with the renewal discounts and our descent through the divisions.

Interest free plan is great. I can't make mid-week matches usually but can do weekend fixtures - so it actually makes a bit of sense to get a season ticket, interest free as the cost wouldn't really be any more.

Hmmmmm.

Interest free but £50 administration fee?