Season Tickets 2013/14

Saint Garrett

£575 to £604 increase of £29 at 5% behind the goals , still greedy in my opinion.

will be interesting to see match day prices , I can see Cat A games going up a lot

Anyone know when the match day prices are normally announced?

as a guide my first season ticket when we moved to SMS was £450. 12 years on its only £154 more in a similar area. Pretty fair to be honest.

Well done Cortese for fair prices released in a timely fashion.

Sorry if this is a stupid question....

I am currently a Season Ticket holder, but am considering transferring my seat to a different part of the ground.

Would that still make me a 'renewal' or would I be a 'new' buyer?

No, it means we dont get the annual whinging about when they are coming out threads that i enjoy every summer.

You're the mboard alchemist, turning cheer into disgust. Sure you'll rustle something up.

Whatever it is, it won't disappoint and will be worth the upload of everyone's favourite steptoe and son pic.

Edited by shurlock

I am currently a Season Ticket holder, but am considering transferring my seat to a different part of the ground.

You have to renew your seat, then either fill out a transfer request form at the ticket office or email the club with your request.

Under 11s in the Itchen, £820. F*ck me.

It was £780 last season. They are the best views in the stadium, so they won't want to offer concessions.

Take under 11's to the family section for £105 instead. Plus purchase 2 Adult tickets in the Family Stand and you can claim 1 free Under 11 ticket.

Would be interested to know as well. Want to do the same. Assume it's a renewal but worth double checking.

It was £780 last season. They are the best views in the stadium, so they won't want to offer concessions.

Take under 11's to the family section for £105 instead. Plus purchase 2 Adult tickets in the Family Stand and you can claim 1 free Under 11 ticket.

Doesn't affect me personally, I'll just be amazed if you see any kids in the same seat in that area all season long.

Would be interested to know as well. Want to do the same. Assume it's a renewal but worth double checking.

Yes, it is actually detailed on the site. You have to renew your current one and then swap after the renewal date has gone, paying the difference if there is one.

You're the mboard alchemist, turning cheer into disgust. Sure you'll rustle something up.

Whatever it is, it won't disappoint and will be worth the upload of everyone's favourite steptoe and son pic.

read the thread and you'll see that yet again, ive praised the chairman. dont let that stop you peddling the myth though.

Yes, they are hardly German prices, my renewal price is going up from £675 to £709. But we are a Premier League team in Hampshire in a modern stadium, so the prices were always going to be relatively high. Not to mention the ambitions for where Cortese wants to take the club quickly, so I would expect the summer transfers to help justify the increase from out first season back in the Premier League.

I'm quite happy with what they've done, as it seems many others in this thread are. :)

Nearly a grand for me & the nippers, I'll have to give this some serious thought. The 10% megastore discount is of no benefit as I already get it with my SFC credit card.

its a much better installlment plan though, so that'll help people like yourself with kids. Payments over 10 months rather than 5 this year. All in all, they've got it pretty spot on.

Yes, they are hardly German prices, my renewal price is going up from £675 to £709. But we are a Premier League team in Hampshire in a modern stadium, so the prices were always going to be relatively high. Not to mention the ambitions for where Cortese wants to take the club quickly, so I would expect the summer transfers to help justify the increase from out first season back in the Premier League.

I'm quite happy with what they've done, as it seems many others in this thread are. :)

I'm happy enough with mine, but £820 for an under11 just caught me off guard. For a family of 4 that's over 3 grand.

its a much better installlment plan though, so that'll help people like yourself with kids. Payments over 10 months rather than 5 this year. All in all, they've got it pretty spot on.

Indeed, that's much better - although the £50 "admin fee" still grates a bit.

I'm happy enough with mine, but £820 for an under11 just caught me off guard. For a family of 4 that's over 3 grand.

For a family of four it is an increase of £160 in total compared to last season to buy new tickets in the Itchen Premium.

2012/13 - £3,120

2013/14 - £3,280

It is actually for a very limited number of seats, the Itchen Premium is a small area and alot in it are existing season ticket holders. You could sit in block 9 or 5 of the Itchen, have good central(ish) views and under 11 tickets would cost £215 new and £194 to renew.

Edited by Matthew Le God

For a family of four it is an increase of £160 in total compared to last season.

2012/13 - £3,120

2013/14 - £3,280

Maybe so, I didn't really notice those prices last season. Not having a go at the club I just can't see anybody paying that for their kid.

For a family of four it is an increase of £160 in total compared to last season.

2012/13 - £3,120

2013/14 - £3,280

if you're a family of 4 you'd be mad not to buy in the family section , compared to those prices

Maybe so, I didn't really notice those prices last season. Not having a go at the club I just can't see anybody paying that for their kid.

I don't think many would either, but you could sit in block 9 or 5 of the Itchen, have good central(ish) views and under 11 tickets would cost £215 new and £194 to renew.

I agree it's a better instalment plan, but at £50 fee per ticket, that adds £150 to my outlay. I'd have thought that with the increased tv revenue the club could've frozen prices for this year.

I agree it's a better instalment plan, but at £50 fee per ticket, that adds £150 to my outlay. I'd have thought that with the increased tv revenue the club could've frozen prices for this year.

yeah, it is a bit of a p*ss take to be honest, i understand the "Admin fee" its pretty standard, but maybe they could have done it per order. It certainly doesnt cost £150 to set up a DD. althought to justify it in your mind it's "only" £15 a month on top of your season ticket spread over 10 months, or 50p a day, which represents tremendous value to see a young, vibrant exciting team, lead by one of the top young managers in Europe, the greatest chairman whoever lived at the helm and the man who once wrote to coaching manual for England on the transfer committee.

How many did we sell last year and is there a limit as to how many ST's they'll allow to be sold?

There were around 22-23,000 sold for the 2012/13 season.

As they guarantee you a ticket for home cup games as a season ticket holder (not necessarily your own seat, but "a" seat), then the maximum number of available tickets is the 32,500 capacity less corporate seating (around 1,800, IIRC), less the 4,700 maximum away allocation, so that leaves 26,000. However, I'd be very surprised if the club allowed all seats to be sold to season ticket holders, so I reckon they'll set a level at around 24,500 or so, so they've still got a couple of thousand to sell on a game-by-game basis.

as a guide my first season ticket when we moved to SMS was £450. 12 years on its only £154 more in a similar area. Pretty fair to be honest.

Well done Cortese for fair prices released in a timely fashion.

Yep. Have to say those prices are pretty fair. Maybe I'll get one next year...

you dont have to sit in the premium, you could move to centre and then its only £845 for one adult and an u11. The view is not a great deal worse to be fair