Ticket details online

RedWillie

£30 is a joke, especially for those of us who have shelled out all this season to see mediocrity (with the odd glimpse of brilliance).

Sorry mate, I disagree.

£30 is the minimum realitic price IMO.

This is the European and League Champions and will be a guaranteed sell-out. We are desperate for money.

This is one case where I don't think anyone can really blame the club for exploiting the commercial situation.

I think £15 for nippers is a bit steep though. A tenner would have been more reasonable.

Any one know what number of Season Tickets and Memberships we've sold this season?

I suspect those of us who have risked not renewing our memberships are not going to get a chance of buying a ticket, as it looks like you can twin any game, so even a member who can't commit to many games a season could find a second game that fits their schedule.

Any one know what number of Season Tickets and Memberships we've sold this season?

I suspect those of us who have risked not renewing our memberships are not going to get a chance of buying a ticket, as it looks like you can twin any game, so even a member who can't commit to many games a season could find a second game that fits their schedule.

Twinning for members only applies to the Forest match and gives them priority over other members. Members who have not been Forest then get priority over non-members with a purchase history.

In other words, a member who has not been to a single game yet, gets priority over a non-member who has been to every match.

This is fair though IMO otherwise, what's the point of being a member.

And, by the way, I'm not a member but have been to a few matches this season.

Great.

Been to every home game this season (bar one). Been to Reading, QPR, Charlton. Been to a testimonial and a friendly. Been to a reserve game.

Didn't bother to renew my membership and must now take my chances with those who only come to watch Ronaldo...

Think I might just give this a swerve and go back when the ground is empty and my support matters.

I refuse to pay

The fairweather fans can have my seat.

After forking out a season ticket to watch the garbage I've seen so far, there's no way I'm paying £30

what did you expect?

if they had priced it at £26 you would have saved £4, the club would have had over £100,000 less

Great.

Been to every home game this season (bar one). Been to Reading, QPR, Charlton. Been to a testimonial and a friendly. Been to a reserve game.

Didn't bother to renew my membership and must now take my chances with those who only come to watch Ronaldo...

Think I might just give this a swerve and go back when the ground is empty and my support matters.

The point of a membership is to get priority for matches in high demand.

:rolleyes:

Pick your toys up...

Twinning for members only applies to the Forest match and gives them priority over other members. Members who have not been Forest then get priority over non-members with a purchase history.

In other words, a member who has not been to a single game yet, gets priority over a non-member who has been to every match.

Membership + United = £50

My home tickets this season = £24 x 10...and counting

I understand the system and priority to members is fine.

To then disregard those who have been through thin and thinner...

Sour grapes? YES!!!

Twinning for members only applies to the Forest match...

I've had another check of the OS, and it's definitely not just the Forest game for twinning.

Supporters not being able to make the Forest fixture can choose an alternative fixture, but these will be at normal prices.

The point of a membership is to get priority for matches in high demand.

:rolleyes:

Pick your toys up...

See above, no issue with members - was one for 20 years!

But I cannot be the only bloke who rocks up each week, daughter in tow and could easily miss out to some Lowe objector with a sudden change of heart...

Rolleyes****edoffemoticon...

The trouble with this big match is that we are not the force we were when we used to play them. I doubt very much if the big Man Utd stars will play and the home seats will be full of Hampshire Man Utd fans.

So its no point cacking your pants if you dont get a ticket just watch it on TV

You might be glad you arent there

See above, no issue with members - was one for 20 years!

But I cannot be the only bloke who rocks up each week, daughter in tow and could easily miss out to some Lowe objector with a sudden change of heart...

Rolleyes****edoffemoticon...

It is a pain, I agree, but there can't be any justification for placing members below attending non-members IMO.

I actually think the club have got this right.

It is a pain, I agree, but there can't be any justification for placing members below attending non-members IMO.

I actually think the club have got this right.

I don't disagree about members.

However, would it be too hard to go:

1. ST Holders

2. Members

3. Regular Attenders (purchase history this season)

4. Plastic fans who come to watch Ronaldo?

My £300+ is all on the credit card database...

I actually think the club have got this wrong in not recognising there are bloody loyal fans who cannot afford a ST, did not bother with membership but have still turned out every week.

I don't disagree about members.

However, would it be too hard to go:

1. ST Holders

2. Members

3. Regular Attenders (purchase history this season)

4. Plastic fans who come to watch Ronaldo?

My £300+ is all on the credit card database...

I actually think the club have got this wrong in not recognising there are bloody loyal fans who cannot afford a ST, did not bother with membership but have still turned out every week.

Well, that is sort of what they've done. There's no general sale unless you have a purchase history.

I'm sure you'll be able to get a ticket.

Realistically, how many members and season ticket holders do we have in total?

Probably 20,000 max + 4,500 Man U fans = at least 7,000 tickets available to peeps on the database.

EDIT - Sorry! Forgot ST holders can buy two!!!!!!!!

Edited by benjii
Being a dinlo.

Well, that is sort of what they've done. There's no general sale unless you have a purchase history.

Probably 20,000 max + 4,500 Man U fans = at least 7,000 tickets available to peeps on the database.

I've had texts and emails from 4 other season ticket holders

They are like me, they have decided not to go

So, there may be more available tickets than you think

Think the ticket office have got this one pretty spot on really.All non members knew from the start of the season that should a big cup game come along they wouldnt get priority no matter how many games they'd been to so its no good whinging about it really. Plus the fact they're twinning the tickets with another game helps bring in an extra bit of money for the club.Well done IMO.

I hope you're right - and tbh I'm not one of those blokes who actually gets that excited about these type of games and having to be there. I don't go to watch Premiership footballers. I'd rather be at Loftus Road or QPR when I can touch the players (oo err!) see their faces and know they hear me.

If I don't get a ticket, I could buy hospitality on the firm - but because I'm OK, there will be hundreds in my position who might not be.

Anyway, regardless of any twinning ****** I shall enjoy watching us stuff Wedensday and Forest. ;)

I hope you're right - and tbh I'm not one of those blokes who actually gets that excited about these type of games and having to be there. I don't go to watch Premiership footballers. I'd rather be at Loftus Road or QPR when I can touch the players (oo err!) see their faces and know they hear me.

If I don't get a ticket, I could buy hospitality on the firm - but because I'm OK, there will be hundreds in my position who might not be.

Anyway, regardless of any twinning ****** I shall enjoy watching us stuff Wedensday and Forest. ;)

That's the spirit ;)

Although the match will be a laugh, it will also be a nasty atmosphere round town that day IMO (plenty of recent history...).

Couldn't care less if Man U stuff us as long as we win a couple of home league games soon!

That's the spirit ;)

Although the match will be a laugh, it will also be a nasty atmosphere round town that day IMO (plenty of recent history...).

Couldn't care less if Man U stuff us as long as we win a couple of home league games soon!

I just hope Benj that the players approach the game with the same 'devil may care' attitude they did against Birmingham in the first half and Reading all game!

If they do, and we can get amongst them early, we might surprise a few people. TBH a draw and a replay would be a great result for the club given our situation.

Membership + United = £50

My home tickets this season = £24 x 10...and counting

I understand the system and priority to members is fine.

To then disregard those who have been through thin and thinner...

Sour grapes? YES!!!

So are they meant to make up a new rule just for you. as you seem to have been to most games maybe you should have bought a season ticket? Just a thought.

Good deal.

Are we cheap skates or something, that is why we are complaining.

I have no job, so I have an excuse not to go.

well, I have two part time jobs but it doesn't help that christmas and new years are approaching.

I need more moneh

;) I will just watch the game from the comfort of my own home. OR maybe down the pub.. Who Knows

So realistically, what is the likelyhood of this game going on general sale?

I'm only usually in the area around christmas and easter time so didn't bother becoming a member this season. Although even before the United game was drawn I had said I was going to go to the Forest and Reading games during the Christmas period. Grrr grumble grumble and all that....:(

So are they meant to make up a new rule just for you. as you seem to have been to most games maybe you should have bought a season ticket? Just a thought.

Not just him, I agree with what he has said but I was aware of the priviledges a membership brings you, but chose to attend when I could, so its my hard luck. But it still annoys me that there are those that only buy a membership to have priority on big matches only and refuse to pay to go to less meaning games. Know doubt you will be sat next to someone asking what the names of our players are and are we the team in red and white.

Edited by slickmick

happy with this, great idea about having to buy for another game, and the foret game is cheap, so this has worked out nicely.

and if you're a memberyou can buy one ticket for yourself, plus one one more

I wish they hadn't used the Forest game. I would have liked to have known what kind of response they would get from the £15 only offer.

They wont be able to get an accurate market research now, so they will have to take this offer out again.

LeGod Third Coming i suggest you have a word with the ticket office instead of coming on here whinging...you might just find them accommodating...

Oh and if you are rocking up every week you might want to look into investing in a season ticket...you'll save yourself a few quid...

It's a decent way of doing it, i'm a member with a Forest ticket so should be fine. I don't understand why a mate of a season ticket holder, who hasn't been to a game all season, can get a ticket before I can though..

I AM a member and go as often as funds allow. However, I'm on hols 14-21 Dec so not only will I miss the Nottm For match but now I won't be around to book my tickets as a member for the ManYoo game that I promised my lad we would go to. £30 for me plus £15 for him is flippin expensive. But I'm sure that as prices have to be agreed with ManYoo then it's the Glazers pricing structure we are respecting. If I am paying that much I expect to see Rooney, Ronaldo, Berbatov et al, not the second string!

Looks like I'll be searching for an internet cafe in the Canaries to book tickets for this game then.

Yours,

Frustrated of Winchester

the pricing is reasonable considering oposition.

i think season ticket holders should get some discount as a thank you to their loyal support.

but think the 2 tickets per season ticket holder is daft, i know this has been done before, but surely a season ticket holder could just take a mate who is more interested in united rather than saints?!

£30 to see us get humped by their reserves? No thanks.

Plus, why do season ticket holders get two each? Surely that just means there will be loads of spares floating around for Mancs to get their hands on.

I'll watch it on TV.

Not just him, I agree with what he has said but I was aware of the priviledges a membership brings you, but chose to attend when I could, so its my hard luck. But it still annoys me that there are those that only buy a membership to have priority on big matches only and refuse to pay to go to less meaning games. Know doubt you will be sat next to someone asking what the names of our players are and are we the team in red and white.

TBF I go quite often and I'm still not sure who some of our players are.