Should I accept Glasgow's friend request? Poll please.

CB Saint

From the 5 that I sent 4 accepted - MLG is still thinking about it.

I have added MLG on Facebook and Twitter though - just waiting to secure the hattrick :)

The cheeky scamp is playing us for fools...

35ipzpg.jpg

I am simply delighted to be involved, I am really feeling the love right now, thanks mate!

I received one, and accepted it as I'm not the churlish kind. However, Glasgow is probably wasting his time on me as I use neither facebook nor twitter.

Welcome to the family guys! 100 friends and counting..........

I plan to meet you all in person..........

Here's me meeting one SWF friend last weekend

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5kFrcnNsFsE3mtTiMLHoWF3QD4rTu74l1-cchlp_Efg-JSIh2

I you don't have a badge, how do we know you haven't reviewed?

You haven't thought this through Glasgow.

i ain't usual one to touch on peoples grandmas, but that makes almost no sense tokyos!

+1 reputations points

The following members want to be friends with you:

Check / Uncheck All

Show Avatars

Glasgow_Saint

Accept selected friend requests

Reject selected friend requests

are you conflicted gemmel? I would advise accepting this offer, then when you go on ur profile you can see all the dumb things glasgow is posting in one easy + convenient viewing

crablungs? when he say that yo! I feel like spend 2 weeks away + suddenly people is riddles! Or do i know bout this? Where is notes!

No not crab lungs, gay crabs. He is some new user who used to be someone else before but now has a new account and posts in the old style but with a different user name and generally just mugs everyone off.

It's all very straight forward bear.

oh ok i see him just now doing a troll on some poor sap trying to sell football boots. He sounds like good poster! i shall watch his future career with considerable interest!

who was he before he got crabs?

oh ok i see him just now doing a troll on some poor sap trying to sell football boots. He sounds like good poster! i shall watch his future career with considerable interest!

who was he before he got crabs?

I just used the 'visitor messages' section on his profile page to warn him off Tokyo's. dont think he will bover Tokyo's again

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/member.php?30727-Grey-Crab

Thanks Glesga. He has one friend - Norway saint. He is another unsuccessful nemesis applicant. Maybe those two want to team up and try and remove egg from his nemesis strong hold? Or maybe they are the same person, one of them loving crips, the other hating them.

Having received one of these requests I checked the other members of Glasgow's extended "forum family", it seems to include every banned user currently registered. What is the link between befriending Big G and being banned ?

Having received one of these requests I checked the other members of Glasgow's extended "forum family", it seems to include every banned user currently registered. What is the link between befriending Big G and being banned ?

Banned members cant post on the forum, but they can respond to pm's. i sometimes group chat with Milton, deppo, Dune, Windmill arms 2, cheese on toast and thedelldays

Edited by Glasgow_Saint

Egg you spaz, I don't mind english peope being called sweaty, sometimes it is a biological defunctation to do with the brain.

I was just trying to keep the peace tokes, no need to mock my deformities.

Anyways, is Glasgow actually English? He should have made that clear in his friend recruitment campaign.

No keeping the peace egg or you will be sacked as my menesis and gay crabs will be promoted.

Nemesis is no role for a part timer tokes. Besides, I'm now a calm and tranquil egg.

just got a pm from a VERY important mod! Glasgow saint. (aka me) has been invited to the next curry night!

clearly trying to win favours with SWFs most popular poster!!? should I attend? poll please mods

Watch out, Glasgow has just moved to phase 2. He is ingratiating himself with the people in power. Next it will be track suits and jewellery.

Watch out, Glasgow has just moved to phase 2. He is ingratiating himself with the people in power. Next it will be track suits and jewellery.

I do find it very suspicious that since i got 100+ friends and became the undisputed most popular SWF poster EVER the infractions have dried up.

Now mods PM me just to say hi.

Life is so sweet for SWFs no.1

I do find it very suspicious that since i got 100+ friends and became the undisputed most popular SWF poster EVER the infractions have dried up.

Now mods PM me just to say hi.

Life is so sweet for SWFs no.1

Its all a smoke screen, the mods are keeping you close but what you dont see is the graphite blocks coming in by the day.

Night of the long knives will blush in receipt of what is coming your way.

Pleaze dont doubt the sincerity and emotion in that statement. You will burn in hellfire.

Its all a smoke screen, the mods are keeping you close but what you dont see is the graphite blocks coming in by the day.

Night of the long knives will blush in receipt of what is coming your way.

Pleaze dont doubt the sincerity and emotion in that statement. You will burn in hellfire.

you crack me up bro :lol: