Should I accept Glasgow's friend request? Poll please.

CB Saint

I accepted Glasgow's friend request, but only after he changed his avatar to Morph.

I couldn't quite bring myself to accept when he had the freaky avatar, but my attitude softened on seeing him rendered as Tony Hart's plasticine plaything.

I still think that I may have made a terrible mistake, and there's some freakish sex cult lurking just round the corner, but I stand by my decision.

what's wrong with being part of a freakish sex cult paps!

It honestly depends on how freakish it is.

See, I could quite live with being the hippy ringleader of a "bad girls and me" freakish sex cult, but one man's passion is another man's poison. Who knows what Glasgow might be into? For all we know, he might only be able to get aroused by squirrels, and I'm not sure I'm up for that.

what annoys me bout this is i had to work really hard to get my glasgow friend request! I had to follow him round for months agreeing with his dumb opinions. Now he is handing them out left, right + centre to every tom, **** + cbsaints!

I accepted. I want an insight into this character...

I don't think I've ever communicated on here with anyone on my Friends list on here, I already know all of them IRL and don't often communicate with them then either!