Am I Bored ? - New record the entire front page of the MS the last poster

Convict Colony

Is this a new record, how bored am I, maybe I now know what my wife does to stop me being bored ****less.

Anyway it must be a record all 39 threads on the MS with me being the last post, do I get infracted or do I get a cut of the 5quid mountain and get a free curry.

Am out.

Bored?

YOU THINK YOU ARE FREAKING BORED?

Well, what about us?

1) It's Freaking 46C every day - the freaking car bonnet is so hot I would fry my freaking breakfast on it except for

2) It's Ramadan, that means we cannot eat, drink or smoke in Public. What is worse we can ONLY work 6 hours a day, THAT IS 18hours a day sitting around watching freaking downloads

3) The pubs don't open until 8pm and NOWHERE is allowed to have any MUSIC or DANCING or ENTERTAINMENT. That leaves us half way through a bunch of US TV imports or BBC World

4) There is NO freaking cricket on the TV, let alone Golf

Oh YOU'RE bored?

Feck you, you don't know the meaning of the word

If you look into her eyes long enough, and squint a bit, she looks possessed.

Go on, try it.

Go on!

Try it, it's awesome!

Fine, you win. Keep looking at the bewbs.

Which raises the question, if she was freaking out like the kid in the exorcist, would you still cop a feel?

Which raises the question, if she was freaking out like the kid in the exorcist, would you still cop a feel?

Oh absolutely, but she'd have to be securely tied up. The pros of having sex with the above woman possessed would be that you could do her doggy style and she could turn her head to look at you, she could spider walk down the stairs meaning she's extremely flexible in bed and you could have fun trying to out-do her with the bodily fluids eminating from each others' bodies.

That, and she has big bewbs, possessed or not.

Bored?

YOU THINK YOU ARE FREAKING BORED?

Well, what about us?

1) It's Freaking 46C every day - the freaking car bonnet is so hot I would fry my freaking breakfast on it except for

2) It's Ramadan, that means we cannot eat, drink or smoke in Public. What is worse we can ONLY work 6 hours a day, THAT IS 18hours a day sitting around watching freaking downloads

3) The pubs don't open until 8pm and NOWHERE is allowed to have any MUSIC or DANCING or ENTERTAINMENT. That leaves us half way through a bunch of US TV imports or BBC World

4) There is NO freaking cricket on the TV, let alone Golf

Oh YOU'RE bored?

Feck you, you don't know the meaning of the word

I will see your Dubai and raise you a week and a half in a tiny town called Hotazel in the Kalahari, it has 1 shop and 1 petrol pump, thats it !!

Tis a slow week with the bear away outraging public decency in Ibiza, so should be fairly straight forward.

Now see if you can do the same on the main board without MLG interupting your flow

I think we should all just invade the main board and start telling everyone to keep it on topic, they would be ****ing furious hahaha

Oh absolutely, but she'd have to be securely tied up. The pros of having sex with the above woman possessed would be that you could do her doggy style and she could turn her head to look at you, she could spider walk down the stairs meaning she's extremely flexible in bed and you could have fun trying to out-do her with the bodily fluids eminating from each others' bodies.

That, and she has big bewbs, possessed or not.

:D...

You wouldn't get to 46°C if you added together the max temperature in Centurion every day this week so far. It's bloody freezing.

Hahaha true that it is a bit chilly around here, fortunately I only have to go to the kalahari every now and again with work, it definitely can hit 46C in our summer. I hope you don't live in Silver Lakes Hutch with Oscar bang bang pretorious.

Welcome back Bearsy, of course I have screenshots of my endeavour, it took me like 10mins to do, the most amount of work I have done in my life. The unexpected consequence it now makes me look like I am super busy posting all the time as you lot are too lazy to post on the more boring threads.

Hahaha true that it is a bit chilly around here, fortunately I only have to go to the kalahari every now and again with work, it definitely can hit 46C in our summer. I hope you don't live in Silver Lakes Hutch with Oscar bang bang pretorious.

Not quite but very close. I can see his house from the balcony outside our bedroom. Mrs. h and I bumped into OP at a do at the Sheraton a couple of months ago.