RIP 110_persaint

Tokyo-Saint

I can only think that 110 was an alt, and got thwacked by the b-an stick for that. If he got b-anned for posting a consistently contrary view then I find that a bit of a shame. He was a bit of a tit but everyone's entitled to a viewpoint, however incendiary others may view it.

I'll miss 110. RIP.

Is he really dead? I'd hate to be wishing RIP on someone that didn't die and that, then what if he wasn't dead but died because everyone was wishing him a peaceful rest and he thought oh I'm like really popular in death maybe I really should stick a bullet in my skull. This is unthinkable, god I hope he really is dead, for his sake.

Pub this afternoon, the wife's parents for Christmas Day, me and wife out on Boxing Day night, mates over from Ireland and Oz for a big one on the 27th, 28th is chilled with a meal and sister's fellow up for the game, 29th Everton match and a few out on the town, 30th a chilled one then 31st New Years, it was supposed to be a bit quieter with a child.

Pub this afternoon, the wife's parents for Christmas Day, me and wife out on Boxing Day night, mates over from Ireland and Oz for a big one on the 27th, 28th is chilled with a meal and sister's fellow up for the game, 29th Everton match and a few out on the town, 30th a chilled one then 31st New Years, it was supposed to be a bit quieter with a child.
you're not the McCanns I assume?

Just like Down Town Abbey the mods provide a Christmas killing.

Many, like me, might have thought he was already on the ban but today is the day we say goodbye to a top poster. RIP 110_persaint.

Our dreams are with you. RIP sweet child.

4163460603_59b95b9063.jpg

And I care as little as I would about a fictional character in a trash show that I don't watch!

Merry Xmas to the moderators by the way :D

You can have a day off when you''re dead bletch. Now prepare the drawing room, some young ladies are being presented tonight as they are coming into season.

Very good, Sir.

I hope Sir was in the receipt of a excellent Yule period, and may I also take this opportunity to wish Sir a most prosperous and sexually active 2014.

xxx

Brought a tear to my eye bletch. The same to you and your family. Thank you once again for your vote. I promise not to tell anyone. Now take this turkey carcass downstairs. You and the others servants please feel free to pick at the bones. You've been very loyal to this family and I am happy to repay that. Merry Christmas, May all your festive dreams come true.

Brought a tear to my eye bletch. The same to you and your family. Thank you once again for your vote. I promise not to tell anyone. Now take this turkey carcass downstairs. You and the others servants please feel free to pick at the bones. You've been very loyal to this family and I am happy to repay that. Merry Christmas, May all your festive dreams come true.

Very good, Sir.

This post sponsored by my brother-in-law's dark and stormy.

Part of the enjoyment of this place is seeing how quickly some delicate types start foaming at the mouth like a diseased mutt to some fairly obvious wind ups.

Good bye 110_Persaint, started life by stealing one of saint charlies random player threads and never looked back. :facepalm: