If the unthinkable were to happen

rickylambert

I dont know anything right now, I have a bad feeling that MP will go end of season and things will unravel.

Im also not sure KL is here for the long haul, a few pointers towards us as fans does nothing to appease me.

She's been the owner since 2010 and in that time the club have spent £75m+ on players and £30m+ on infrastrucure.

Edited by Matthew Le God

She's been the owner since 2010 and in that time the club have spent £70m+ on players and £30m+ on infrastrucure.

Stop being pedantic MLG you know what I meant. If she was happy with our direction she wouldnt have got rid of/allowed NC to leave and visa versa if NC was happy with her backing he wouldnt have gone etc

Stop being pedantic MLG you know what I meant. If she was happy with our direction she wouldnt have got rid of/allowed NC to leave and visa versa if NC was happy with her backing he wouldnt have gone etc

Cortese leaving doesn't by default mean she has lost interest, she has actually said publicly nothing has changed. Until we have reason to believe otherwise, haven't the Liebherr family earned a bit more trust than you have currently afforded them?

Edited by Matthew Le God

Cortese leaving doesn't by default mean she has lost interest, she has actually said publicly nothing has changed. Until we have reason to believe otherwise, haven't the Liebherr family earned a bit more trust than you have currently given them?

Im not saying that it definately will happen just that I have a feeling that it will. What proof do you have right now that it wont ? The changes, the lack of any movement in the TW, the cutting of fat (london office etc). Smells fishy for me. Plus this is business and football, since when has trust meant anything ?

Why not. MP IS going to leave in the summer. Learn to accept it.

Your post may be designed to rile but I have to agree can't see him being in charge next season their must be other offers on the table at so called bigger clubs. Does one fairly good season in the premiership make you a good manager?

Cortese leaving doesn't by default mean she has lost interest, she has actually said publicly nothing has changed. Until we have reason to believe otherwise, haven't the Liebherr family earned a bit more trust than you have currently afforded them?

Indeed, and the money which has been spent has mostly come from SKY and other sources. Which suggests that the Liebherrs are not stockpiling the income but reinvesting it.