Team playing so well under Mopo: MYTH

Glasgow_Saint

He got 3 pages out of it though. Credit where credit's due.
the hope was that if it keeps getting bumped a moderator sooner or later will take action. How many times does the 18 games figure have to be put up for them to see his mischief?

the hope was that if it keeps getting bumped a moderator sooner or later will take action. How many times does the 18 games figure have to be put up for them to see his mischief?

Why would you have that hope? Hes been a knob on here for the past 7 years and prior to that he was a knob under the name of Bournemouth Saint. Attention and people replying to his posts / threads is what keeps him here. Im not sure why so many people find that hard to grasp.

What "action" do you want taken? It's someone having a laugh on a football forum, does anyone really care.

I am extremely pleased and grateful that Mauricio POCHETTINO is Saints Manager/Coach.:)

Masterstroke by Mr Cortese in obtaining his services.:)

Hopefully MP will be here for a few more seasons yet.:)

Hopefully Ms Liebherr will continue in the chair and make this so for the mighty Saints.:):)

Not really bothered what non Saints supporters OR silly little WUM think or say..:p

Onwards and upwards.

So, putting aside the fact that you are using another SWF thread as your source (lol), you have used a thread where YOU made up some stuff about SFC employees on facebook saying that MOPO had fallen out with senior players. Tenuous doesn't even begin to describe your argument.

I smell something and I am not sure if it's fish, bull***t or both.

So, putting aside the fact that you are using another SWF thread as your source (lol), you have used a thread where YOU made up some stuff about SFC employees on facebook saying that MOPO had fallen out with senior players. Tenuous doesn't even begin to describe your argument.

I smell something and I am not sure if it's fish, bull***t or both.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?49098-The-real-reason-that-we-sacrificed-the-cups

Its been mentioned earlier on the thread, but we have 2 x England strikers and had 1 x Italy striker. All have scored bag fulls of goals before, but have or are struggling under mopo. This is consistant with his time at Espanyol... Top, top strikers but failed to score goals while under mopos management. Im sure its just a coincidence?

How good do the strikers need to be to succeed under mopo? Are we talking Ronaldo and Messi or just Suarez and Aguero?

George Graham's Arsenal managed fine though didn't they.... And our football is a hell of a lot more entertaining?

If you went to games more you might get more in tune with the team, the fans, and the joy of watching your team.

Whilst it is more important to you to set up a post match thread on 85min each week I think you are possibly missing out and missing the point.

What an absolute saddo you truly are... how does it feel to live your life? Is this all you aspired for it to amount to in "adulthood" bet you're popular with "freinds" SADDO

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@ glasgow

And I bet you haven't got any *friends either...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

image.jpg

Just let me know when questioning poor form is allowed.

4 wins in 19?

4 wins in 50?

4 wins in 200?

Just give me a shout ;)

No problem here mate. If you want to question Saints form you crack on. However, making S**t up and using other SWF threads and facebook as your argument's evidence is pushing it a bit, no?

I reserve the right to call bull***t.

Anyway, both you and BS seemed to have wound it in a bit in the last 24 hours. Any reason? Conscience? Change of heart? Infraction?

No problem here mate. If you want to question Saints form you crack on. However, making S**t up and using other SWF threads and facebook as your argument's evidence is pushing it a bit, no?

I reserve the right to call bull***t.

Anyway, both you and BS seemed to have wound it in a bit in the last 24 hours. Any reason? Conscience? Change of heart? Infraction?

You're surely not suggesting that GS and BS are one of those clever breed of trolls that manage to stay just below the banning radar are you? The ones that push things just far enough without accumulating enough infractions to get a ban? Can't see it myself... :)

Whatever next? Accusing them of having a persecution complex?

You're surely not suggesting that GS and BS are one of those clever breed of trolls that manage to stay just below the banning radar are you? The ones that push things just far enough without accumulating enough infractions to get a ban? Can't see it myself... :)

Whatever next? Accusing them of having a persecution complex?

I'm not sure, but if we keep repeating it on various threads, apparently it becomes a fact.