Saints v Newcastle Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

Haha. It's taken me about 6 months to finally get a account. My hotmail. Gmail and outlook all seemed to not work down to the IP address or something :( I even emailed the support but it didn't seem to work ! But I've just got a new job and thought I would try with a 4 email address and viola ! Finally :)

Gooooooooallllllllllll get in !!!!

Perfect timing for the goal. Would have felt slightly aggrieved had we entered the second half without a goal, probably with a real feeling of "it's going to be one of those games". Newcastle had no chance to respond. Pardew's team-talk changed at the last minute, you'd feel.

Haha. It's taken me about 6 months to finally get a account. My hotmail. Gmail and outlook all seemed to not work down to the IP address or something :( I even emailed the support but it didn't seem to work ! But I've just got a new job and thought I would try with a 4 email address and viola ! Finally :)

Gooooooooallllllllllll get in !!!!

My god, you multiple account trolls work really hard to bypass security! ;)

As you are new, I'll save the real trolls some time.......What are you, 12 years old?... You are in the know? Yeah right!.........Shut up you happy clapper/wrist slitter........

You'll need to pick a side you know. :)

I hope Newcastle don't decide to play in the second half.

Yes they look as bad as Norwich a couple of weeks ago! I hope we do not have to gift them a couple of goals to make it interesting.

I see Norwich are being naff again today! They must be alright at home I suppose.... They did beat us!