Saints v Newcastle Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

Very jealous. My Mrs is from George and I get asked daily about moving there.

Dude seriously this part of the world is awesome, I used to live in joburg with work but then decided to retire to here cos it looked nice. Went to George Garden Route Mall the other day and it was decent, but Knysna is on another level. Live in a house on the cliffs in Pezula and feel like a bond villain, south africa has the best location for sport in the world it gets everything and went for a mountain bike ride yesterday and got abused by a troop of baboons, avoided a puff adder and missed the knysna forest elephants thankfully :-)

If you come back for a visit let me know and I will insist you and your mrs come and get drunk in casa de convict.

Dude seriously this part of the world is awesome, I used to live in joburg with work but then decided to retire to here cos it looked nice. Went to George Garden Route Mall the other day and it was decent, but Knysna is on another level. Live in a house on the cliffs in Pezula and feel like a bond villain, south africa has the best location for sport in the world it gets everything and went for a mountain bike ride yesterday and got abused by a troop of baboons, avoided a puff adder and missed the knysna forest elephants thankfully :-)

If you come back for a visit let me know and I will insist you and your mrs come and get drunk in casa de convict.

Visit every December for 3-4 weeks so will definitely take you up on the offer.