Sholing off to Wembley

pele

West Auckland got a late goal and won 2-1.

That should guarantee a bit more publicity for it then, taking in to account their history (winning the' first World Cup' and all that.... Thomas Lipton Trophy to be precise..)

Also the 1st thing I thought. They retained it as well.

Yes, I saw it in a Working Mans Club in the town (more of a village) on a visit to County Durham in the late 1980's. Some bastard stole it in the mid nineties, so they now have a replica there.

Thanks everyone. Amazing game at Eastbourne, 3-0 up at Half time, then the home side get two goals early in the 2nd half and its heart in your mouth time, but a late 4th sent the 100 or so travelling Sholing Fans into raptures... and then into the bar to celebrate.

Club will be running coaches, details to be issued in a few days. You can buy tickets direct from the FA on Monday, great prices, cheap day out at Wembley doesn't happen very often!

The FA Carlsberg Vase Final

Sholing V West Auckland

Saturday 10 May 2014

Wembley Stadium

Kick Off 3pm

Ticket Prices: £15 Adults, £5 Children under 16

Tickets on sale: Monday 7 April from 11am.

Hotline: 0844 980 0656

Absolutely gutted I can't be there. Been following Sholing's progress since they changed from VT.

Would be brilliant to see the rest of the city turn out to see the red and white run out at Wembley.

My Dad, who still lives in Sholing told me the story of West Auckland a few years back. And some kind soul posted the film on youtube ... a brilliant watch and definitely up there in the list of greatest footballing films...

Up the Boatmen

I will be going. Good for Sholing and they could do with a big following which will help run the club in the next few years.

The future is local football as Prem is out of average family budget. As with Eastleigh (my local club) I am wathcing them too, 3 more wins and that gets the title.

Local football is great, its affordable, facilities are good and no travel problems as you can generally walk there!! So get on line and get your ticket and have a day out in the smoke to see Sholing win.......are they in Red and White as drawn first?

Tickets are on sale NOW from the FA Website here: http://ticketing.thefa.com/

£15 adults, £5 U16's

The club will be receiving a block of tickets to sell directly to regular Sholing fans, but also to anyone else who will popping along to the Silverlake Arena for home games before the end of the season. We will also be running coaches. Full details will be posted, hopefully later this week.