Lawro urges Liverpool to sign Chambers

simo

The bit that made me laugh was "Liverpool Idol"

I wonder how many scousers idolise Lawro

I wonder how many Scousers will continue to idolise Rodgers if that picture with him and Chris Kamara sporting The Sun t-shirts and giving it a huge grin and the thumbs up gets a wider audience?

Considering the vehement hatred shown towards The Sun in Liverpool, will they revert to type and demand an apology followed by his dismissal or resignation? Or will they just laugh it off as a merry prank?

I wonder how many Scousers will continue to idolise Rodgers if that picture with him and Chris Kamara sporting The Sun t-shirts and giving it a huge grin and the thumbs up gets a wider audience?

Considering the vehement hatred shown towards The Sun in Liverpool, will they revert to type and demand an apology followed by his dismissal or resignation? Or will they just laugh it off as a merry prank?

Difficult to say this one. We all know how great scousers sense of humour is, they they've told us about it themselves. But boy do they also love to get a candle out. Makes you wonder if there is a rampant schizophrenia chromosome on the loose in L postcodes. Who knows which way this one will go? I guess it depends on if they win their first 10 games or not, then Rodgers will be "poetry in motion" if not then he'll be that Irish c*nt who loves the Sun.

Daily Excess headline: "Brendan Rodgers urged to sign Southampton star Calum Chambers by Liverpool idol"

What was actually said by the Slug Balancer: "The best thing to do would be to get a youngster like Calum Chambers"

My view: "Get your own bloody right back from your academy"

So he hasn't urged anyone to do anything about Chambers specifically, just used him as an example.

Funniest part is that Lawro thinks Chambers would have to push for a place against Skate Johnson. Chambers is just so much better than the ex-Skate already that GJ would not get a look in.

I hope we do no further business with Liverpool this year. Frankly, I hope we sell anyone who wants to leave to any European club. No sales to rivals like Spuds, Manure and Liverpool - sell then to European clubs.

As for chambers? He will stay. Good lad.