Osvaldo

SO16_Saint

As much as he has been a complete pain in the ar$e since he joined, and before for that matter, he clearly has talent and ability.

I for one wouldn't be unhappy if he stayed, got his head down and put in some performances. It'll be like having a new £15M striker coming on board if Koeman can make it work.

not a popular viewpoint, i agree, but it could COULD just work.

Disagree - very little talent

Disagree - very little talent

he was one of the top scorers in Serie A. He played for ROMA, Espanyol Inter appear to want him and he has Italian Caps (and scored a couple)

of course he has talent. a fair bit. Just shame he really does not have the application

he was one of the top scorers in Serie A. He played for ROMA, Espanyol Inter appear to want him and he has Italian Caps (and scored a couple)

of course he has talent. a fair bit. Just shame he really does not have the application

Agree. That goal v City wouldn't have been scored by someone with "very little talent".

As Batman says, he just lacks the correct attitude or application. Skill only gets you so far in anything.

it seems that DO had been relegated from the site ......until I found him on page 6......

Seems that a few Italian clubs may be keen on him again - (especially after Italy's World Cup fiasco which he was very fortunate to avoid).

the media will once again be making big headlines when he (eventually) leaves - please God !.....but let's not kid ourselves, he was out of the picture already in January after his punch-up with Fonte.

Quite simply, he was a bad signing, obviously made to placate Pochettino who thought he could rehabilitate him....bad call, that one Mauricio...(I suspect you'll find more than a few like him at Spuds).

I for one, will be glad to see the back of him and happy with the memory of his ONE great goal (v.Man City ) ....and the thought that we will be saving £45K /week on his ridiculous salary.

Edited by david in sweden

• 1 month later...