80s/90s Totty

sadoldgit

• 2 weeks later...

Also, without a Gail Porter on the Houses of Parliament shot (preferably without Parliament), this thread is invalid. You could chuck a Rebekah Elmaloglou in for me too if you like, she was Sophie off Home and Away circa 1990.

Is NOBODY going to point out that one of those "Kelly Le Brock" pics is Kelly Brook, or that one of those Kim Basinger pics isn't her either, it's Katherine Heigl?

Yeah, they snuck into the wrong sets on Google but I couldnt be bothered take then out!

You can have Stevens as part of the 90s, S Club's first hit was in 1999. I know this because I was on my way to work in Hartlepool for a week and I'm pretty sure it was the same Sunday Saints beat Everton 2-0 to stay in the Prem... I'm at least convinced they had a number one on that day even if it may not have been their first one.

I'm going to check.

Good work with the pre-offputting Porter pics. And Beckinsale, though weirdly I think she looks better nowadays.

Request for Christina Applegate then.

My memory is random and awesome:

S Club 7 Bring It All Back Number 1: 13-06-1999

The Vengaboys Boom Boom Boom Boom Number 1: 20-06-1999

http://www.number-ones.co.uk/1999-number-ones.html

Saints 2-0 Everton May 16th 1999.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/southampton-fc-everton-fc/index/spielbericht/1149977

It wasn't the same week I went to Hartlepool, it was a month later on a different trip oop narth, but still, Rachel Stevens=90's :D

Now back to the boabs.

Edited by The9