Streams for the new season

Goatboy

Tried this yesterday and it worked a treat, so cheers for the tip. Was fantastic for the first half with a continual HD stream, but then it was buffering every 15 seconds for the 2nd half. Had to switch back to one of the dodgy streams after I missed the 2nd goal...

Must have been your end as I had it running on a Raspberry Pi with no issues at all. Did you try deleting all cookies and temp files from your pc. Have you checked your line speed to ensure it was running fast enough, we're you wireless or hard wired to your router? PS you can watch the whole game on their catch up feeds from straight after the game virtually.

Edited by mcjwills

Must have been your end as I had it running on a Raspberry Pi with no issues at all. Did you try deleting all cookies and temp files from your pc. Have you checked your line speed to ensure it was running fast enough, we're you wireless or hard wired to your router? PS you can watch the whole game on their catch up feeds from straight after the game virtually.

To be fair, it was probably our end. It was over wireless and our broadband speed is a bit up and down. I'll try deleting cookies etc. next time. Cheers for the advice.

Tried this yesterday and it worked a treat, so cheers for the tip. Was fantastic for the first half with a continual HD stream, but then it was buffering every 15 seconds for the 2nd half. Had to switch back to one of the dodgy streams after I missed the 2nd goal...

Did you try messing with the quality settings? I never have mine set on the highest quality, always put mine on 2mbps.

Great site now available with all LIVE SPORTS and LIVE TV links. Really worth adding to your favorites to replace WIZIWIG site (now closed)

Includes NBC CLIVE EXTRA. FoxSports. ESPN, you name it you'll find the links

Edited by ART

Thanks for the info have managed to get it up and working on the Raspberry pi on Raspbmc, watching the replay of the Chelsea game as I type. Signed up for Unotelly again placed the london DNS setting into the Raspbmc setting and off we went started working straight away.

How do I change the DNS on Raspbmc??

Got Pi up and running on the tele and found the channels.

Used Unotelly before and found DNS settings on Raspbmc but can't see how to change them...

Normally watch via SportsnationHD add on and subscription so always keen for alternatives/back ups...

How do I change the DNS on Raspbmc??

Got Pi up and running on the tele and found the channels.

Used Unotelly before and found DNS settings on Raspbmc but can't see how to change them...

Normally watch via SportsnationHD add on and subscription so always keen for alternatives/back ups...

When you are in the Raspbmc settings and you can see the DNS settings the button above is not checked, check that and you can go down to the DNS setting and change it to the London settings and off you go.

PS The NBC stream if far better than Sportsnations.tv and that says something.

Have you got Genesis and Navi - X loaded to your Pi as they are top addons for live TV, box sets and films you want to watch

Edited by mcjwills

When you are in the Raspbmc settings and you can see the DNS settings the button above is not checked, check that and you can go down to the DNS setting and change it to the London settings and off you go.

PS The NBC stream if far better than Sportsnations.tv and that says something.

Have you got Genesis and Navi - X loaded to your Pi as they are top addons for live TV, box sets and films you want to watch

Cheers, will try both later.

Only had it a few weeks and still experimenting. Brought it as an alternative to hooking the laptop upto the big screen and been very impressed although can be a bit hit and miss. Use SportsnationHD and Phoenix add on to get Sky Sports channels at the mo.

Already bought a 2nd one for spare room :)

Cheers, will try both later.

Only had it a few weeks and still experimenting. Brought it as an alternative to hooking the laptop upto the big screen and been very impressed although can be a bit hit and miss. Use SportsnationHD and Phoenix add on to get Sky Sports channels at the mo.

Already bought a 2nd one for spare room :)

Would recommend running directly via ethernet cable rather than wifi as you do get a better result, also go into Raspbmc settings and set you clocking to super.

PS only got mine just before Xmas but wife was working between xmas and new year so had a lot of time to play ?

Willow in the chat window. It's causing them issues and for me had been very flakey. Others like GunnersForever have said its fine but that's not been my experience.

Had similar flakeyness works well when it works but when it's bad it will not work at all.

Hence why I have migrated to NBC

Would recommend running directly via ethernet cable rather than wifi as you do get a better result, also go into Raspbmc settings and set you clocking to super.

PS only got mine just before Xmas but wife was working between xmas and new year so had a lot of time to play 

Thanks again, alreaqdy running on ethernet, working that out for myself early days.. NBC Sports working now with UnoTelly DNS, Fantastic looking picture on the reruns, looking forward to a live game now....

Genesis & Navi X next....

Thanks again, alreaqdy running on ethernet, working that out for myself early days.. NBC Sports working now with UnoTelly DNS, Fantastic looking picture on the reruns, looking forward to a live game now....

I have one of those MX boxes from Amazon running android which is a bit rubbish if I'm honest. I know of the Raspberry Pi but not what to buy or what software runs on it. Is it Linux based?

I'm interested in the setup and NBC you guys have running now.

have you got sportsdevil there is a fix for it have had it installed for couple of weeks working well with lots of streams

The game is being shown LIVE on the CHINESE QQ Sports Live channel and radio commentary on BBC Sport.

I'm looking for a link for QQ Sports Live and would appreciate others helping.

You sure? not showing on their own Chinese language site. Only says they're showing the City/United games.

This is what they're showing live:

http://v.qq.com/live/sport/list.html

Edited by shurlock

The game is being shown LIVE on the CHINESE QQ Sports Live channel and radio commentary on BBC Sport.

I'm looking for a link for QQ Sports Live and would appreciate others helping.

Here possibly? My Chinese ain't great i'm afraid!

I cannot get Unotelly DNS working on Raspbmc on the Pi. I can only put 1 dns address in under Raspbmc settings and then the Pi won't connect to the Web. What am I doing wrong?

Have you put in 178.62.32.60 into your DNS settings and have you signed up to unotelly, advise following the instructions for set up on Pc and checked that you connection is ok before setting up on the pi. It works trust me on Raspbmc as I have it going on mine.

I can only put 1 DNS in the london one.

Have you put in 178.62.32.60 into your DNS settings and have you signed up to unotelly, advise following the instructions for set up on Pc and checked that you connection is ok before setting up on the pi. It works trust me on Raspbmc as I have it going on mine.

Yep, as soon as I put that under DNS, Internet connection just dies. OSS doesn't work, IPlayer doesn't work etc. Even restart Pi and still dies. Change it back to DCHP and it all comes back to life instantly.

I have one of those MX boxes from Amazon running android which is a bit rubbish if I'm honest. I know of the Raspberry Pi but not what to buy or what software runs on it. Is it Linux based?

I'm interested in the setup and NBC you guys have running now.

Not at all geeky but believe Pi is Linux based... Latest model is B+

Bought a complete kit off eBay inc Pi, Case, power lead, HDMI lead, wifi adapter and micro SD card with Noobs software for £51.

2nd one I just bought the Pi £26 and cover about £4 knowing everything else was now standard and software could be downloaded free. Also need a top quality micro SD card.. Gave up on the wifi adapter and cabled Ethernet early on. You may have more luck with your wifi.

Yep, as soon as I put that under DNS, Internet connection just dies. OSS doesn't work, IPlayer doesn't work etc. Even restart Pi and still dies. Change it back to DCHP and it all comes back to life instantly.

Can you load a picture from you phone of the setting up so we can compare to what I have.

Just kidding! I have a pi too. Really good for watching stuff from my home NAS until I get a TV that does uPNP.

Haha, I mean I like playing but please don't ask me how or why it works... I've heard of Linux but no knowledge further than that, do use it to view my homework network too though :)...

The pi is temperamental with WiFi in my experience. I have two TP-Link WN725N adapters working very well. I had one WiPi that was iffy then died, and have a Netgeat adapter that is hit and miss.

It's down to the Linux drivers I think.