Streams for the new season

Goatboy

Had a few minutes out on sportsnationtv but the rest of the stream was spot on. Also a few Saints games in the view on demand section. Not free but worth it.

Agreed. I've used SNHD since September and its had its troubles but they generally try and sort things out pronto.

I had a go with their XBMC addon and when that works its flawless. However, its been rubbish the last few weeks and word from them is that its days are numbered. I was back on the Laptop + Chrome to TV setup for todays games and I watched all the games with only the two minutes of outage during all the games. Top service and great comms from the guys who run it.

So google chrome will send SNHD from my PC to my telly?

Using chromcast? Not sure but report back if it does :-)

I just plug my laptop into my tele via HDMI cable atm.

That is getting annoying so I'm looking into a micro PC to sit under my tv so I can run xbmc/kodi. The little android box I have currently is a bit under powered and not really cutting it.

Using chromcast? Not sure but report back if it does :-)

I just plug my laptop into my tele via HDMI cable atm.

That is getting annoying so I'm looking into a micro PC to sit under my tv so I can run xbmc/kodi. The little android box I have currently is a bit under powered and not really cutting it.

Try a Raspberry Pi for about £35.00 when XBMC is working it is great and it has the added advantage of you can also download sports devil which will have lots of other streams available. If you are into your films Navi -X is a great addon as well.

Agreed. I've used SNHD since September and its had its troubles but they generally try and sort things out pronto.

I had a go with their XBMC addon and when that works its flawless. However, its been rubbish the last few weeks and word from them is that its days are numbered. I was back on the Laptop + Chrome to TV setup for todays games and I watched all the games with only the two minutes of outage during all the games. Top service and great comms from the guys who run it.

Who said this to you?

Posted this on another thread and was probably better here TBH......

I have installed XMBC on my Windows7 machine and see that you need to install a US VPN in order to stream live TV/games. I have set up VPN and can connect using a free one for the moment. Do I need to change the DNS settings somewhere in order to get a smoother stream? Most the time I am just getting buffering ATM. Have people paid for a VPN? Would really like to try and get it up and running for the match tomorrow and this program if poss. Would appreciate any tips and advice.

Cheers

Dan

Saints foreva, do you pay for SmartDNS? Have registered but I seem to need to select my subscription and pay for it. Am I right in thinking all I really need is the DNS IP addresses that will allow me to stream through XBMC? Do I change the DNS on the network card properties or on the VPN properties?

Last post allowed today so thanks in advance!

Those of you who know how to setup a SmartDNS, download XBMC and the NBC Sports Extra add-on and you'll be able to watch all our games in HD for free.

I've been using it for months after being found out on Premier League Pass. It's fantastic.

Agreed. Have found this to be better than Sports Nation HD over the last few weeks.

Saints foreva, do you pay for SmartDNS? Have registered but I seem to need to select my subscription and pay for it. Am I right in thinking all I really need is the DNS IP addresses that will allow me to stream through XBMC? Do I change the DNS on the network card properties or on the VPN properties?

Last post allowed today so thanks in advance!

No, I just use https://www.unotelly.com/ free trials over and over again with different emails.

The add-on works fine for me using that.

It's true. Bad news been announced concerning main source of Streams for matches. Due to new laws taking effect tomorrow. WIZIWIG has closed.

The good news is they intend to provide links at the following new site

http://www.getyourfixtures.com/

Looks hopeless:

TV Stations

Most sports events are shown on tv, so that's the info we will provide you: the tv stations that are showing the sports events, worldwide, but you can filter on country as well. So you can see easily which sports events you can watch in your own country, and on which tv channel.

Official Streaming

Many sports events are not shown on tv, but on the internet. We will guide you to the official streaming pages of those sports events. As sometimes betting sites show those events, or they show events on Youtube or their own websites. You won't have to look any further, as we will provide you with all the official streaming links available. So if it isn't on tv, then we will provide you with the official streaming links. We won't provide any links to unofficial streaming.

Those of you who know how to setup a SmartDNS, download XBMC and the NBC Sports Extra add-on and you'll be able to watch all our games in HD for free.

I've been using it for months after being found out on Premier League Pass. It's fantastic.

Do you need a login to access via xbmc?

Thanks for the info have managed to get it up and working on the Raspberry pi on Raspbmc, watching the replay of the Chelsea game as I type. Signed up for Unotelly again placed the london DNS setting into the Raspbmc setting and off we went started working straight away.

Scroll down to the bottom of the wiziwig home page: http://www.wiziwig.tv/offline.html

Thanks.

Working in IT for years (and being a card carrying geek) it's so sad to see law after law being made around the world to wrap the Internet up in chains (I expect that the Spanish government was being heavily pressured by the European Commission and media businesses to implement such a law).

Thanks very much, best streams since I used paid for AJS.

http://livefootball.ws/

This Russian site provides links for several PL games every week. It's always Chelsea, City, Arsenal, Liverpool and MU games. It could be useful when Southampton play against these sides. It's free and requires Sopcast to be installed. It has high resolution image. Right now you can test it by watching Chelsea - Tottenham.

Any ideas on setting up SmartDNS? Pretty please, of course

Sign up with Unotelly.com and they give you the tutorial, it is that easy, for £3.28 per month getting a free HD stream that has no buffering is worth every penny. you can try for free on as many email addresses that you have but in the end you will have to pay. Unotelly is really easy to install and use.

Download XBMC or Kodi, then search youtube how to set up NBC Sport Network Extra, the games only start at the kick off but do have in their playback section replays of the games played in the last month. This will also give access to American Football if you are into that

I followed Saints foreva's advice but could not get SmartDNS to work. I decided to go with SmartVPN which was very simple to install and then choose a USA VPN server to run from. XMBC is now called Kodi but was also very simple to install. Anyone following this route will find the following link in setting up NBC Sports Extra a big help https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-nbc-sports-extra-live-for-xbmc/ I was able to watch the Saints Arsenal game in perfect HD. You will also be able to replay almost any Premier game. I wish I had found this route sooner rather than suffer the periodic buffering on WIZIWIG. For about £6 a month this represent good value to me. Thank you Saints foreva

Tried this yesterday and it worked a treat, so cheers for the tip. Was fantastic for the first half with a continual HD stream, but then it was buffering every 15 seconds for the 2nd half. Had to switch back to one of the dodgy streams after I missed the 2nd goal...

I followed Saints foreva's advice but could not get SmartDNS to work. I decided to go with SmartVPN which was very simple to install and then choose a USA VPN server to run from. XMBC is now called Kodi but was also very simple to install. Anyone following this route will find the following link in setting up NBC Sports Extra a big help https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-nbc-sports-extra-live-for-xbmc/ I was able to watch the Saints Arsenal game in perfect HD. You will also be able to replay almost any Premier game. I wish I had found this route sooner rather than suffer the periodic buffering on WIZIWIG. For about £6 a month this represent good value to me. Thank you Saints foreva

Hurricane trust me smartdns does work at 3.28 per month I had it going all day yesterday on the nbc channel. Persevere if you need help just ask a saving of 3.00 is going begging. If you can get it working they will allow you to cancel your other subscription.