West Ham V SAINTS (Match Thread)

Jonnyboy

It looked to me that Pelle scored 2, Morgan's shot was missing the far post and he headed it in. Either way Schneiderlin marvellous today in a top class display by the whole team.

That's what I thought! Could have been a Pelle hat-trick, maybe even 4 if there was no-one on the line to clear his header. Was a brilliant performance today, the substitutions were great and the way we played out the remaining minutes. Very, very happy with today. More of the same please sire.

It looked to me that Pelle scored 2, Morgan's shot was missing the far post and he headed it in. Either way Schneiderlin marvellous today in a top class display by the whole team.

Nah watching on tv it seemed Morgan's goal. GP got very close but reckon not close enough.

Nah watching on tv it seemed Morgan's goal. GP got very close but reckon not close enough.

Replay from behind showed the shot missing the goal and headed in by Pelle. No doubt it will be shown and highlighted tonight and tomorrow. I don't care who scored.

Replay from behind showed the shot missing the goal and headed in by Pelle. No doubt it will be shown and highlighted tonight and tomorrow. I don't care who scored.

Would,he nice is Pelle got the goal. Having a few early goals under his belt will keep people off his back.