• Schneiderlin
    • Davis
    • Ward-Prowse
    • Tadic
    • Long
    • Pelle
    • Ramirez
    • Cork

Absolutely over the moon, cannot stand West Ham so hopefully that will shut them up! Such a good performance from everyone, but if I had to say one thing, can Koeman please start saying whatever he says at half time before the match! played well first half still, but sooo much better second half:D

Superb

Pelle was excellent, really good. As were Tadic, Clyne and Bertrand. Still not fully convinced by Yoshida, JWP and Long but Gaston and Cork are quality to bring off the bench - Gaston looked well up for it today

Wet Sham were woeful, really really poor

Utterly dominant. So great to see. Almost everyone played well. Yoshida a couple of fantastic tackles. Davis on fire second half. Tadic, in addition to all his creative skills, is also wonderful at winning the ball. Really like Pelle. The variation in skills between him, Long, Tadic is really promising. Bertrand looks every bit as good as Luke Shaw. Clyne fantastic game. And as for Morgan... Give the club credit. It took balls to put a line in the sand and say no more. It has completely paid off.

Huffed and puffed first half

2nd half again this season was excellent

Totally dominant.

Morgan should have my MoM vote but I say Pelle

Today, he arrived as a premier league striker. Well done and a very dominant performance

Great second half. The boy Pelle can really play can't he? Mighty games for Morgan, Tadic, both full backs and Davis. Someone said thats the first game Fat Sam has lost to Saints in 13 years. Cork and Gaston did their jobs - was a little surprising not to see Victor today. Fabulous result, no matter how poor W Ham were.

Came out firing second half and West Ham were never in it thereafter. Great to see the confidence surging through the team in the latter stages.

Congrats to Koeman and the boysh. Would have been a travesty if Pelle had not registered his first PL goal today.

What a great second half, Koeman definitely has the half time magic wand.

And what depth we now have! (if we don't lose anyone before Monday) To be able to bring on the likes of Cork and Ramirez, and have Wanyama still on the bench gives me a warm fuzzy feeling I haven't had for a while...

A cracking 3 points that, and so glad to see Schneiderlin delivering and Pelle scoring. (Perfectly good goal disallowed too.)

COYS!!!

From KUMB just after their goal:

WorcesterWHU wrote:

Are those stripy ***** still shouting "hoof" as soon as the ball leaves the ground? Tiresome ****s.

AndyCarollsBarber wrote:

Not to worry. Their love of sideways football will see them relegated this year.

:lol:

Massive result for us that, well and truly deserved though particularly after that second half. Good to see Pelle score with two decent finishes even though one didn't count, that goal at Millwall clearly did his confidence the world of good.

Nice to see Koeman patrolling his technical area and rallying the troops today, was a bit lacking against West Brom I thought.

good day all round!

The fans don't believe it (especially some on here) and to be honest I don't think the players believe it. But Koeman does.

We are STILL a bloody good team. When everyone starts to believe we will scare anyone to death.

Totally owned BFS second half.

Now to play like that for 90 minutes Long gives us the legs & energy then Gaston in the 2nd half gives us the guile.

It's gonna take a long time for those wet sham fans to forget all those Ole's.

#buzzing

Looking at the replays Pelle headed in Morgan's shot which was missing the far post. He looks a good player in the box, something we have lacked in the past. Morgan was the best player on the field today, held everything together and got into the box. This looks like a very good Saints team.

Great second half. The boy Pelle can really play can't he? Mighty games for Morgan, Tadic, both full backs and Davis. Someone said thats the first game Fat Sam has lost to Saints in 13 years. Cork and Gaston did their jobs - was a little surprising not to see Victor today. Fabulous result, no matter how poor W Ham were.

We beat West Ham in the Championship when he was in charge back in 2011. Might be 13 years since the Premier League though

What a good 2nd half!

Whether he stays or goes, Morgan played like a real pro today - put the effort in for his CURRENT club. Hope he stays...

Pelle put it right up the Hammers with a great performance.

Tadic was slippery and in control, Cork came on and showed real class.

Lots of other comments to make but no doubt someone will rate the team better than I can. Just really pleased with a fantastic performance and result. :D