West Ham V SAINTS (Match Thread)

Jonnyboy

Hard to see us coming back into it now. Will massively struggle for goals this season.

Just enjoy the game and fact we equalised.

No disputing the fact Morgan isnt thrilled at being here but at least he is being a good professional.

Now lets win and try to create some more chances.

I am enjoying it, your the one moaning all the time.

HT

We are such a boring team to watch!! So one dimensional and lacking any quality in the final third with the exception of Tadic.

I think we may be wasting too much time in training playing catch with bouncy balls than actually working on systems of play and interchange.

Pelle playing a little deeper which is making a difference. JWP very wasteful and AGAIN struggling to make any real impact on the game. Cork and Ramirez on for JWP and Davis IMO.

Pelle has lead the line brilliantly. Looks excellent. Tadic is a player. Those two just need a little more from the others around them. Total domination in terms,of possession. We just look a little lightweight against the long ball.

We can win this, they arent all that

Not convinced by Long out wide or JWP in the middle and Yoshi isnt a PL CB but on the positive side Tadic and Pelle have been really good. I'd like to see JWP out wide and told to whip in some dangerous crosses

Saint Charlie - you need to get laid.

So many of you are total t**ts and cry like babies at the slightest things.

Plainly obvious Schneiderlin does not want to be here - probably thought he was scoring an OG. have you seen his Twitter home page?

Some of you are beyond hope........

Anyone remember how poor we were at West ham last season under Pochettino?

Tadic and Forster look like great signings

First 15 minutes thrilling play by Saints. Rest of the half got bogged down. Unlucky goal against. Equalizer deserved. Bertrand and Tadic terrific. Long, Pelle promising. Pelle's header from Bertrand's cross saved on the line was fantastic. Cork on for JWP or Davis second half?

Plainly obvious Schneiderlin does not want to be here - probably thought he was scoring an OG. have you seen his Twitter home page?

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwS3CofIcAANPH4.jpg

Tadic indeed looks excellent. Need to get someone of similar class for the other wing.

Applause-3.gif

Pellè, Long and Tadic remind me of Lambert, Rodriguez and Lallana when they were still gelling .Thankfully, no-one has suggested Pellè is too slow, Long is never going to be good enough, and Tadic too lightweight. Long may it continue.

Looking forward to the second half.

Long looks like a fish out of water on the left/right - I would give him a go centrally and push JWP out wide right for a spell. There's simply not enough movement and quick passing when in the final third, but worst of all no really decent attempts on goal. The goal was fortunate but I'm pleased for Morgan - is he top scorer now?