Erwin Koeman

Lazlo78

Whenever I see our matches or videos from training, I always smile when I see Erwin Koeman. Little is known about his role here, he doesn't speak to the press, isn't interviewed for the OS, we have no threads about him on here etc. This makes it easy to imagine pictures and stories about Erwin, silently sitting there behind his younger brother.

Is he an evil twin plotting the downfall of SFC? Is he the real puppet master behind Ronald? Next SFC manager - Wotte style? Is he just here for the laughs, saying nothing - maybe the players don't know him either? Is he like the observer from Barcelona? Is he afraid that after 400+ club games, 31 NT games, and 16 years of football management, we are somehow going to figure out that he is an imposter who doesn't know anything about football?

observer.jpg

If only we could learn what is in his travel bag, we could get to know him so much better. He seems a likeable guy, but has anyone heard stories of how he is perceived by players, staff etc.?

Hes being groomed to takeover from his brother who is being targeted by Newcastle as a replacement from Pardew according to the popoluar papers

OK, I'll humour you. Which "popoluar" (sic) papers have reported that, not only is Ron expected to jump ship to a shambles within three months of his appointment, but his brother, who only came here because he'd be working with Ron, is going to stay and take over?

Actually, that's a rhetorical question. No paper has reported it, and it won't happen.

You're mental.

OK, I'll humour you. Which "popoluar" (sic) papers have reported that, not only is Ron expected to jump ship to a shambles within three months of his appointment, but his brother, who only came here because he'd be working with Ron, is going to stay and take over?

Actually, that's a rhetorical question. No paper has reported it, and it won't happen.

You're mental.

He was clearly joking.

Which means you can infract him for sarcasm. :)

Erwin Koeman is a straight honest guy with no double agenda.

He also was trainer of Feyenoord, a few years before his brother Ronald.

I liked him, no nonsens. Just talking about football and honest.

Great to see the two brothers together. Last year their father died. Also a football player in Holland in his years.

Great respect shown to ronald in the feyenoord game a few days later. Ronald was touched by this.

I think it's a great couple, where do you see two brothers together as the trainer? Dad would be proud!

and the results are promising arent they?

Great to see the two brothers together. Last year their father died. Also a football player in Holland in his years.

Great respect shown to ronald in the feyenoord game a few days later. Ronald was touched by this.

I think it's a great couple, where do you see two brothers together as the trainer? Dad would be proud!

I think you're missing the joke, they're just kidding. We are all very happy with the arrangement so far :)

Well Mr administrator and dig dig . I will except your apologies . This from the daily Star on Monday taken from the BBC gossip column .

Newcastle are considering former Manchester United boss David Moyes, ex-Crystal Palace coach Tony Pulis and Southampton's Ronald Koeman to replace current manager Alan Pardew after a poor start to the season. (Daily Star)

Edited by Viking Warrior

Well Mr administrator and dig dig . I will except your apologies . This from the daily Star on Monday

Newcastle are considering former Manchester United boss David Moyes, ex-Crystal Palace coach Tony Pulis and Southampton's Ronald Koeman to replace current manager Alan Pardew after a poor start to the season. (Daily Star)

The full article says nothing of the sort

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/399727/EXCLUSIVE-Newcastle-line-up-replacements-as-pressure-on-Alan-Pardew-grows

"The Daily Star Sunday understands Newcastle would also consider the appointment of a European-style head coach if they axe Pardew, who has seen the Toon Army turn against him.

If the Geordies had made a change in the summer, Ronald Koeman – in charge of the Southampton side which hammered Newcastle yesterday – would have been in the frame."

The BBC, and you, have clearly failed to read the article properly...

Firstly I don't read the daily star doughnut man . My quote was taken directly from the BBC gossip page

They also had the following

Manchester City face losing England midfielder James Milner, 28, in January - and they are lining up Southampton's James Ward-Prowse, 19, or Jay Rodriguez, 25, to replace him. (Daily Star)

So don't shoot the messenger . All I was doing was trying to bring a bit of humour re Erwin Keoman post .

I'm not a bed wetter and given the fact RK as said he's here for sometime , I thought the article re Koeman to Newcastke was phish .

It's scary when the site administrator has a pop at you for copying something directly from the BBC

I have said all along they make things up or sensationalise the news .

Firstly I don't read the daily star doughnut man . My quote was taken directly from the BBC gossip page

They also had the following

Manchester City face losing England midfielder James Milner, 28, in January - and they are lining up Southampton's James Ward-Prowse, 19, or Jay Rodriguez, 25, to replace him. (Daily Star)

So don't shoot the messenger . All I was doing was trying to bring a bit of humour re Erwin Keoman post .

I'm not a bed wetter and given the fact RK as said he's here for sometime , I thought the article re Koeman to Newcastke was phish .

It's scary when the site administrator has a pop at you for copying something directly from the BBC

I have said all along they make things up or sensationalise the news .

I also saw that on the BBC gossip page. Gossip being the word you need to note.

Not terrifying at all Danbert

Just disrespectful that's all . All I did was report what was exactly on the BBC gossip column , and added a bit of humour

I did take offence at being referred to as mental , but hey it's the owners site and can he say what he wants .

Don't worry Viking, I got the joke. It must only be us oldies!!!

hello Mrs Koeman