Villa Build Up Thread

Wiggles31

Surprised Koeman has risked Morgan both in terms of injury and four yellows. Especially v a very weak Villa.

No I disagree. Look at what happened with Rodgers and the Real Madrid B.S. Koeman clearly, and rightly, doesn't believe in the match priority stuff. We take each game as it comes, and try to win it to the best of our ability. I would always want this from our squad. Besides, if we win at Villa and lose to City, or lose to Villa then win at City, what difference does it make? We just need the points. Each game at a time. Get the 3 points from Villa, then we can look at the next game. If we don't get the points from Villa because we were complacent, then that's the whole "plan" ruined.

No I disagree. Look at what happened with Rodgers and the Real Madrid B.S. Koeman clearly, and rightly, doesn't believe in the match priority stuff. We take each game as it comes, and try to win it to the best of our ability. I would always want this from our squad. Besides, if we win at Villa and lose to City, or lose to Villa then win at City, what difference does it make? We just need the points. Each game at a time. Get the 3 points from Villa, then we can look at the next game. If we don't get the points from Villa because we were complacent, then that's the whole "plan" ruined.

Still, if we can get to half time with a 2+ goal lead (how's that for arrogance??) then I think we'll see Cork coming on for Morgan.

Surprised Koeman has risked Morgan both in terms of injury and four yellows. Especially v a very weak Villa.

Why would you weaken your team for the fixture you are most likely to win?

Why leave him out because he is on a yellow? It just means he misses 2 games instead of 1 when he finally does get booked.