Sheff Utd Quarter Final Build Up Thread

Wiggles31

Only six subs

Yes why?

Saints took 22 players north both Burnley and Sheff Utd game and stayed over the weekend.

Included in that 22 players squad is...

Tadic - Koeman said was not fit

S.Davis - injured

Pelle - suspended

Hesketh - injured

That leaves Saints with 18 players in the travelling party and I guess they haven't bothered naming Cody Cropper as another keeper sub along with Kelvin Davis, so down to 17 players.

Seeing as he highlighted the Davis injury before the reserves played last night wouldn't it have made sense to move Rowe Seaver or sims up to Sheffield (they were only in Nuneaton) so we could fill the bench. Not many attacking options in that lot is there?! Solid first team but not seeing a lot of creativity in that little lot!

I worry about where our creativity is going to come from in that line up. Reed may as well not be on the subs bench as Koeman has zero intention of playing him. Isgrove and Mayuka are pointless, Seager and Sims would have been better bench options. Think we could all be in for a long night 0-0, extra time and pens :)

Good old fashion wing play I'd imagine will be coming from the left?

Stream meh!

Few absentees but still a strong enough team to beat Sheff Utd. Think it'll be a stressful 2-1 with us defending the last 10 mins. Remind me, does this go to ET?

Intrigued to see How Bertrand and Targett works out. Think it could work out well.