• Davis, S
    • Tadic
    • Mane
    • Pelle
    • Reed
    • Yoshida
    • Long

B6SALbQCcAIV-x6.png:large/QUOTE]

'Southampton are a good side but they were beatable today' - completely deluded winker Mr Wenger with better finishing it should have been six zip. You can con the equally deluded Sky reporter sycophants but it appears not the Arsenal fans anymore

Yes he was. It was a sending off

We got lucky again at home

Just like it was a penalty for chelsea

It was a close call, I could certainly see how a red could have been given for it. But another game where I thought a lot of little 50/50 decisions didn't go our way.

I think a bit too much fuss is being made over Pelle's finishing. It was poor yesterday, but it's hardly a case of him missing sitters week in, week out, he's still a good finisher in my book.

I happened to notice in the Guardian stats of the season so far that Pelle has had the most shots of any player in the Prem this year. If he can find a bit more accuracy we'll be laughing

Listening to Talksport and perry groves was on about the first time we have beaten a top 6 side since some point ages ago...

when he says that. which top 6 is he on about? we beaten west and and swansea away, so it cant be this seasons top 6

we beat everton over a week ago, so was he on about last seasons top 6?

or was he on about his top 6 in his mind....City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs???

He does seem to snatch at chances, perhaps he'll learn to be more calm and deliberate.

Jay Rod was the same in the early days, he grew and grew and hopefully Pelle can do the same. Very much confidence players.

Gardos says he went off because he was feeling ill and had told the bench.

Koeman was doing his nut just before taking him off because he kicked the ball into touch rather than upfield where we had players. He gave possession back to Arsenal and Ron was going mad just in front of me.

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=324621

Always interesting to see what the others think of us.

A few generally acknowledge us as genuine CL contenders and many before the match predicted a tough match, but felt we would struggle without Morgan.

They are doing a pompey with Chambers who is fast turning from hero to villain

One snippet (Post match) that made me chuckle;

bingobob wrote:

Shambolic stuff. Wrong team picked out fought in the pitch by a team that wanted it more. Wenger take your cost with you and leave already the team needs new ideas fresh impetus etc.

Ps Wanyama once again brilliant he is the man we need in the holding role.

:lol:

Lad, stop pushing this Wanyama thing. He's a nothing player suited to small clubs

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-30938288

A football fan has admitted a dugout confrontation with Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger during the Gunners' 2-0 defeat at Southampton.

It happened on New Year's Day at Southampton's St Mary's Stadium.

Luke Bryant, 25, Lymington, Hampshire, was charged with going on to an area adjacent to the playing area contrary to the Football (Offences) Act 1991.

He pleaded guilty before Southampton magistrates and could be made the subject of a Football Banning Order.

It is believed he is an Arsenal fan but Mr Wenger said at the time he thought the man was a Saints fan.