• Ward-Prowse
    • Davis, S
    • Tadic
    • Mane
    • Pelle
    • Reed
    • Yoshida
    • Long

Forster my MOTM, purely for the excellent save he made from Sanchez when it was still 1-0. Did so well to get down and stop it, and if that had gone in, I doubt we would have gone on to win.

this. purely my reason too why forster is motm for me.

Lol. On the arsenal forum yesterday they were saying 'Wanyama is nothing without Schneiderlin' haha

I was ridiculed at the end of last season for saying he could be the next Yaya Toure or Vieira. If he carried on like this big teams will be all over him in summer.

Good that we've exorcised the 'Morgan is vital to our team' demon too. Today and Everton, 2 wins, 5 goals, none conceded.

Quality. Well done me boys. No doubt the so called pundits will still stay say how bad Arsenal were rather than how we out thought them. Magnificent.

The main headline on BBC Sport: "Szczesny errors gift Saints two goals"

Nothing about how we tore them apart at the back and should have scored a hat-full.

Forster save from Sanchez was huge.

I've got a semi on, but unfortunately can't claim it to be huge though!!

With key men missing or not in normal positions we still come out on top.

If only we'd got something from that disastrous start to December at Arsena and Burnley,l and home to Man u.

We might even be first on MOTD! Surely?

No chance considering there was a 3-3, a 3-2 and a 2-2 today.

Glad to get the Arsenal monkey off our backs - we were seriously unlucky not to win our other two home games against them since we came back up.

With their injuries I expected to be the better team and we were. Another comprehensive group performance with great understanding and killer instinct to make chances, though we wasted a lot of them and had to rely on Arsenal mistakes.

Ward-Prowse's performance in front of goal was really disappointing. The lad can't finish, I hope he's working on it. Wanyama man of the match by a mile.

Edited by DuncanRG

I think we have all voiced our concerns about the depth of the squad during the course of the season, but this victory was achieved without our first choice right-back and arguably our best midfielder.

But no mention of that in the BBC Final Score report where they were quick to point out that Arsenal were missing Welbeck and Giroud.

It's a testament to Koeman's skills as a manager that he is able to get the best out of the resources available to him, even when he is forced to play people out of position.

We've got Elia in already, and another one or two in the window and I think we've got the requirement of at least two people competing for every place.

What a result! And what brilliant other results! 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th all dropped points. All it's missing is Spurs to drop points.

Wanyama was phenomenal. A performance like that will draw a lot of attention.

JWP - 0 goals in 59 games. Frankly unacceptable for an attacking mid. Coaches need to give serious attention to his finishing or stop him from going into the box. Great deep lying playmaker no doubt.

Wanyama totally owned that midfield today. Owned it.

This, I've been saying it all season he has and will be a beast this season for us, the silky skills he showed and his passing has improved massively from when people said he couldn't pass more than 5m.

Him and Toby are the spray the ball 40m amigo's, they love it.

who the fuk is this sky reporter sucking up to Arsene? 'Not much to choose between the teams' , 'much to admire about the arsenal performance'. What utter balls.

Haha, after the first question I turned to my dad and asked "Can this bloke climb any further up his a***?"

Turned out he could. It was cringeworthy.

Really think we're another goalscorer away from potential top 4. We don't need or want loads of signings to disrupt things. If Rodriguez can come back well then we don't need anyone, but ideally another striker to convert some of the chances we create would really help. I really wanted Podolski whose wasted at Arsenal but probably way too expensive. Ings probably not available until the summer.

Agreed. This is a golden opportunity, so I hope Saints go for it and bring in a centre forward (who can finish). Also a backup GK in case Forster gets a serious injury.

I think we have all voiced our concerns about the depth of the squad during the course of the season, but this victory was achieved without our first choice right-back and arguably our best midfielder.

But no mention of that in the BBC Final Score report where they were quick to point out that Arsenal were missing Welbeck and Giroud.

It's a testament to Koeman's skills as a manager that he is able to get the best out of the resources available to him, even when he is forced to play people out of position.

We've got Elia in already, and another one or two in the window and I think we've got the requirement of at least two people competing for every place.

And our top scorer from last season is a long-term absentee often overlooked ...

What is it with the BBC and us . I. Just watched the last part of final score . Their premier team of the season did not contain one saints player . Akan Hansen you haven't a clue .

Listeningg to Talksport yesterday, and Georgie Bingham had Clyne, Fonte and Morgan in her team of 2014. Praise.

What a nice birthday present for Steve Davis 30 today, that could have ended 6-2 to us. Man U and Chelsea away are the only two that we might not get anything from and of course City away last game of the season all the rest we are in with a chance of winning.

Edited by Toomer