Can't remember the name of a surreal comedy, help please?

Wrensup

Been thinking and googling for hours what the name of this weird surreal/creepy comedy sketch show is but can't for the life of me get a name!

Pretty sure it was on bbc and it was like in the 80s maybe?

I remember one sketch being some weird creepy tramp, maybe brightly dressed? Visiting random towns and generally doing funny but creepy stuff?

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Losing my mind trying think what it is!

Been thinking and googling for hours what the name of this weird surreal/creepy comedy sketch show is but can't for the life of me get a name!

Pretty sure it was on bbc and it was like in the 80s maybe?

I remember one sketch being some weird creepy tramp, maybe brightly dressed? Visiting random towns and generally doing funny but creepy stuff?

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Losing my mind trying think what it is!

4167925081_edc248f364.jpg

Found out the name,

Turns out it's not on bbc, not a sketch show, it wasn't comedic and was only partly on in the 80s!

It was tales of the unexpected!

On itv, different story every episode was more of a dark creepy vibe, and started in the 70s.

So yeah terrible clues sorry guys!

Found out the name,

Turns out it's not on bbc, not a sketch show, it wasn't comedic and was only partly on in the 80s!

It was tales of the unexpected!

On itv, different story every episode was more of a dark creepy vibe, and started in the 70s.

So yeah terrible clues sorry guys!

Good grief, I used to watch that when home alone as a teenager on a Saturday night most weeks whilst waiting for MotD when there were only three channels, and I wouldn't have guessed that based on your description in a hundred years. :D