We deserve to go down

Heisenberg

Stand by this... Club is a shambles

Can't argue with this as things stand.

Absent and anonymous owner, with unknown 'gameplan'

Ralph - who does what at the moment?

Reed - failure at selection and recruitment over the last two years

Manager - completely out of his depth

Players - should be doing better collectively, but many probably already viewing their next moves

Relegation might just be the best thing for us. I don't want most of these cowardly players in the team next season, whatever happens.

Players can be sold even if we stay up. I still think the player quality is good, we just need a competent manager.

Relegation = disaster for the club, which makes it all the more amazing Pellegrino hasn't been sacked!

We are the second worst team in the division..not sure why any of this is a surprise to people.

If we somehow stay up, then next year will be more of the same anyway. The owner is absent, the board incompetent.

Those saying its a disaster to go down are missing the point..the disaster has already happened..

Because we are 4th from bottom currently, not second bottom?

Lol you sound like MP now or the players or probably Les..no need to panic we are not in the bottom three....

Check out the form tables for say the last 15 or 17 games or maybe even the last 19 games..we will probably be where our team is in reality...above West Brom..probably equal second worse with Stoke....

Those few wins in the first half of the season hide the fact that we are truly awful..we get a lot of draws but can't beat any team which has any sort of cohesion or work ethic.

• 3 weeks later...
I think it will between us, Huddersfield, Stoke and Swansea for the 2 spot with WBA

I think it's pretty much settled..the bottom three, baring some miracle will finish the bottom three now.

We are 100% the second worst team in the division with Only Stoke Battling it out with us for that "honour".

Prem football is boring and if a team doesn't try to beat the 'get a draw at all costs and if we get a counter break then it's a possible 3 points' then you go down at sime stage.

I can't see a change if formation or an increase in attacking tactics vs these teams. We may not get more than 3 points from rest of game.

Arsenal away

Chelsea home

Leicester away

Bournemouth home

Everton away

Man City home

• 3 weeks later...
Hope do. We need a fresh start

I would prefer not to go down, 17th and above is fine.

It is risky, my local club Norwich and even worse Ipswich have proved how easy it is to be stuck in the Championship.

Having said that, Saints are a club that have no right to take for granted a premier league status. We took our eye off the prime aim, staying up and look what happened.

Fully deserved from top to bottom.

C^nts.

Reed and Wilson the prime offenders.

Knobheads even made a f^ck up of the ticket sales for the SF, implementing a system where people who wanted to go couldn't buy tickets.