Xmas/new year period - other games

Batman

A journo was on twitter yesterday admitting that the Poch to united stories are originating from Manchester to see the response from MP/Spurs

blatant tapping up, obviously.

Yep but spurs are no strangers to that so what goes around comes around

Oh and Everton are tactically niece....

I want teams like Leeds and Villa in the Prem anyway. Better than boring teams like Burnley and Huddersfield.

Disagree. Villa & Leeds bring more regional 'glory supporters' who follow fashionable clubs rather than allowing genuine fans to watch their team play in the top league. Many might say that about us being replaced by the likes of the two you mention, or Sheffield Weds, Forest etc.

Disagree. Villa & Leeds bring more regional 'glory supporters' who follow fashionable clubs rather than allowing genuine fans to watch their team play in the top league. Many might say that about us being replaced by the likes of the two you mention, or Sheffield Weds, Forest etc.

Lol Leeds have great support from the local fans always have done

Everton fans happy on the beeb

Dan Bell: Marco Silva has made the Everton team worse, so poor in defence.

Steven Broadbent: Today shows that EFC are still quite a far from the Top 6 level. Silva has got his tactics wrong, never play THFC at their own game when you haven't got the correct firepower or strong enough defence.

Tim M: Marco Silva’s teams’ have a tendency to concede a lot of goals in single games. It is all good attacking, it has to be controlled. Some Hull and Watford games spring to mind. Managerial deficiency??

The Glasgow Kiss of Death claims yet another victim.

For someone who regularly makes eye-watering amounts of money from gambling it's pretty spectacular how wrong he is about every single thing on here.

Have you ever seen a betting slip?

I take the man at his word.

He's just sent me a PM telling me he put £150 on 2-6 at half-time. Fair play.

Ha. I keep PM’ing hoping he can mentor me as seems a shame for all that wisdom not to be shared but alas no replies but I guess he has a backlog