Saints Fan in at Number 11

Hatch

On 13/02/2020 at 12:19, Hatch said:

Sajid Javid resigns as Chancellor and Saints Supporting Rishi Sunak comes in.

Sajid Javid and Rishi making headlines again. Guess for the time being that makes Craig David the country's most influential Saints fan again.

• Like 1

On 05/07/2022 at 23:22, Tamesaint said:

If the bookies are correct it looks as if No.10 is going to be occupied by a Pompey fan - Penny the Wardrobe Mordaunt. 

Oh dear. 😁

Doesn’t matter which one it is. They are all a shower of cunts. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sunak running the football club?

Imagine a short, smarmy, self-obsessed, power-crazy control freak in an expensive suit, looking after his mates and spending too much money because it's not his. 

He might get results, but it would be a toxic workplace and he'd bankrupt us with borrowing if he wasn't stopped - I'm guessing.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, rallyboy said:

Imagine a short, smarmy, self-obsessed, power-crazy control freak in an expensive suit, looking after his mates and spending too much money because it's not his. 

He might get results, but it would be a toxic workplace and he'd bankrupt us with borrowing if he wasn't stopped - I'm guessing.

But…….his missus is worth a few bob

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rallyboy said:

And a lot of fans would love him and laud his ambition and ruthlessness............

4 hours ago, rallyboy said:

Sunak or Cortese?

3 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Do you know for certain that he doesn't live at 'number 11'?

Where does Rishi Sunak live?

Most recent reports suggest Rishi is living in a central London flat above Number 10 Downing Street with his wife and two daughters.

Change the title to Saints fan in at number 10.5 please.

6 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

Do you know for certain that he doesn't live at 'number 11'?

He used to live above number 10, not 11 and he moved out even before he resigned...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-chancellor-tax-downing-street-b2055370.html

So he does not live or work in number 10 or 11 Downing Street.

Edited by Matthew Le God

6 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

He used to live above number 10, not 11 and he moved out even before he resigned...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-chancellor-tax-downing-street-b2055370.html

Please show me where in the thread title it mentions Downing Street - that's just an assumption you've made.

Answer the question : Do you know for certain that he doesn't live at 'number 11'?

13 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

If I live in an apartment block on 2 Downing Street do I live on 2 Downing Street? 

4 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Yes, he lives in Kirby Sigston Manor House. It is not number 11.

He also has a townhouse in London, a flat in London and a property in America.

Do you know for certain that none of those are number 11?  If not, we should accept Hatch's superior knowledge of Sunak's address.

1 hour ago, Weston Super Saint said:

He also has a townhouse in London, a flat in London and a property in America.

Do you know for certain that none of those are number 11?  If not, we should accept Hatch's superior knowledge of Sunak's address.

Even by your standards of this  is a poor troll.  Watch it die as nobody follows up. Must try harder.

11 hours ago, rallyboy said:

Sounds like Nicola Cortese.

on Sunak I’m not loving his desperate attempt to get street cred by associating with us. It’s harming brand Saints. 

• 2 months later...