Turkish and Friends Lemon Party

Billy the Kidd

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

It doesn’t bother me. I was simply making the point of how desperate they are to promote. It was you who got all upset going on about misogyny. Which is a weird thing post. 

If it didnt bother you, perhaps you would have mentioned it.

The fact you felt it necessary to come into a thread on an Internet forum, and post about it, demonstrates you do find it strange.

To those more open to equality and an equitable approach to sports diversity, it simply wouldn’t cross someone’s mind that it was strange being there.

Maybe going to see someone for support with some of these items may help 👍🏼

3 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

You appear to have an issue with lots of things that perhaps aren’t that important, certainly not important in my life.

It appears from what you wrote, they are doing the leagues in order of highest to lowest - surely you can work that out?

For the womans football game to develop, it needs promoting. Something that has been vastly one sided in favour of men for decades and decades.

If you cant think fo the benefits of this, then I simply cant help you, but you do appear to have an agenda against certain things, i just cant work out if you really do feel this way.

Your earlier comment raising this issue is in my opinion, somewhat mysoginistic, again if you cant work out why, I cant help you.

Not important in your life but everytime I post you’re very quick to jump on it telling me how wrong I am. Okay mate 🤣

2 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

If it didnt bother you, perhaps you would have mentioned it.

The fact you felt it necessary to come into a thread on an Internet forum, and post about it, demonstrates you do find it strange.

To those more open to equality and an equitable approach to sports diversity, it simply wouldn’t cross someone’s mind that it was strange being there.

Maybe going to see someone for support with some of these items may help 👍🏼

It’s not important in your life but you’re regularly on an Internet forum getting very upset when someone has a differing view to you on these subjects that are honestly not important to you, honestly they’re not.

It’s not important in your life but you’re regularly on an Internet forum getting very upset when someone has a differing view to you on these subjects that are honestly not important to you, honestly they’re not.

Considering this is an internet form, for discussion, if i see something to discuss, or I have a different view, then I do so. The same on the WHU thread, I discuss things.

Not sure what the problem is Turkish.

I’m happy to leave you to your views, was just passing mine on, that I dont have an issue with womans football being promoted, you for some strange, reason, do 👍🏼

4 minutes ago, LiberalCommunist said:

Billy

You sound like you are from the not606 politics page. Boring. 

So, who do you post as on Not606?

Why is what I have written boring?

Do you also agree that it is wrong to promote womans football?

I mean, that is ok if that is your view, I just see things differently - just no need to call someone boring is there 👍🏼

12 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Not important in your life but everytime I post you’re very quick to jump on it telling me how wrong I am. Okay mate 🤣

Loop Trump GIF

I really dont jump on stuff every time you post, but again, keep spinning your lies - you are honestly getting pretty good at it.

Edited by Billy the Kidd

Post something completely off topic and irrelevant, just to appear anti-woke again, about something completely harmless and unimportant, someone calls him up on it, then goes out of his way to show how not bothered about it he is (despite him bringing it up in the first place) and clearly gets annoyed he is being called out for it, and then flips that back on the other person and goes all victim mode.

Like seriously how does this tired old troll act not get him banned? 

Edited by tajjuk
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, tajjuk said:

Post something completely off topic and irrelevant, just to appear anti-woke again, about something completely harmless and unimportant, someone calls him up on it, then goes out of his way to show how not bothered about it he is (despite him bringing it up in the first place) and clearly gets annoyed he is being called out for it, and then flips that back on the other person and goes all victim mode.

Couldn’t have said it any better 👏🏼

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, tajjuk said:

Nothing wrong with what he is saying. Most of us think it too. Anyone who thinks women’s results should be ahead of the Championships is dickhead.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, tajjuk said:

I mentioned it in passing as to how desperate they are to make it appear popular and other people waded in banging on about misogyny, trolling etc yet I’m the one upset 🤣🤣 And here we have another dick head poster behaving like the forum versions of the player waving the imaginary card under the refs nose 🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish

39 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Loop Trump GIF

I really dont jump on stuff every time you post, but again, keep spinning your lies - you are honestly getting pretty good at it.

Considering you got all upset the other days and stormed off in a little strop saying you weren’t going to engage with me anymore you spend an extraordinary amount of time replying to my posts 

Considering you got all upset the other days and stormed off in a little strop saying you weren’t going to engage with me anymore you spend an extraordinary amount of time replying to my posts 

Firstly, no ty sure anyone really stripped, I mean i post but dont really think about it for the rest of my day.

And again, i was trying to understand your view - what is wrong with that.

And so what if I did engage again - I mean you dont seem to have much to say about the topic that you started,  and seem to try to deflect your out dated views by mentioning stuff that wasnt relevant to your original post.

Keep up the entertainment fella 😂

5 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Firstly, no ty sure anyone really stripped, I mean i post but dont really think about it for the rest of my day.

And again, i was trying to understand your view - what is wrong with that.

And so what if I did engage again - I mean you dont seem to have much to say about the topic that you started,  and seem to try to deflect your out dated views by mentioning stuff that wasnt relevant to your original post.

Keep up the entertainment fella 😂

I don’t have much to say about because as I’ve already said it isn’t that important to me and am not bothered about it. Only one of us went into a little rant and started having a dig at the other ones view on several  posts. 

I don’t have much to say about because as I’ve already said it isn’t that important to me and am not bothered about it. Only one of us went into a little rant and started having a dig at the other ones view on several  posts. 

Isn’t you posting something very off topic and not relevant and then saying it isn’t important/bothered about it an oxymoron? I never know if I get the right interpretation and context of that word.

So I had a little rant and had a dig? Coming on, I really didnt, I explained myself very calmly and asked you some Qs - I never realised you were such a snowflake 😅

You seem to be playing the victim again are you, you seem to have had a lot of practice.

Good for you Turkish, nighty night…

• Like 2

15 hours ago, whelk said:

Nothing wrong with what he is saying. Most of us think it too. Anyone who thinks women’s results should be ahead of the Championships is dickhead.

No anyone who has a problem about something so irrelevant is clearly a dickhead. 

2 hours ago, tajjuk said:

No anyone who has a problem about something so irrelevant is clearly a dickhead. 

what about people that get all hot under the collar about someone having a different opinion to them on an internet forum, are they dickheads?

20 hours ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Isn’t you posting something very off topic and not relevant and then saying it isn’t important/bothered about it an oxymoron? I never know if I get the right interpretation and context of that word.

So I had a little rant and had a dig? Coming on, I really didnt, I explained myself very calmly and asked you some Qs - I never realised you were such a snowflake 😅

You seem to be playing the victim again are you, you seem to have had a lot of practice.

Good for you Turkish, nighty night…

Any oxymoron would be someone who loved watching women’s football over championship football and was also someone who would be good fun to have a pint with

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, whelk said:

Any oxymoron would be someone who loved watching women’s football over championship football and was also someone who would be good fun to have a pint with

Nah, that’s an opinion, but a funny analogy all the same. 

Btw, who loves watching woman’s football, as I don’t think I’ve seen anyone say they do?

Great work though, that take you all day to think up?

22 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Nah, that’s an opinion, but a funny analogy all the same. 

Btw, who loves watching woman’s football, as I don’t think I’ve seen anyone say they do?

Great work though, that take you all day to think up?

Oh so you don’t like it but want it to have prominence over and above what the market should dictate? 

2 minutes ago, whelk said:

Oh so you don’t like it but want it to have prominence over and above what the market should dictate? 

Never said I do or don’t like it, just I have no issue with it being promoted, and it doesn’t annoy me when it is promoted. Strange you made an assumption like that.

The ‘market dictates’ stuff, for me, is a bad example as men’s stuff has only ever really been promoted, so it is natural it has a huge advantage. 

Woman’s sport will only get stronger through fair and equitable promotion, and woman have as much right to equal coverage of women’s sport as men do.

Now if that is mixing the pages as currently happens or it is split into men’s and women’s I don’t know, but I guess with it being promoted on largely men’s dominated pages then it reaches a far wider audience, and to some extent it is working as people are discussing it. 

1 hour ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Never said I do or don’t like it, just I have no issue with it being promoted, and it doesn’t annoy me when it is promoted. Strange you made an assumption like that.

The ‘market dictates’ stuff, for me, is a bad example as men’s stuff has only ever really been promoted, so it is natural it has a huge advantage. 

Woman’s sport will only get stronger through fair and equitable promotion, and woman have as much right to equal coverage of women’s sport as men do.

Now if that is mixing the pages as currently happens or it is split into men’s and women’s I don’t know, but I guess with it being promoted on largely men’s dominated pages then it reaches a far wider audience, and to some extent it is working as people are discussing it. 

It isn’t a men v women thing. Emma Radacanu had no issue drawing interest. Women’s tennis is clearly at a top level. 

You clearly think you are taking the higher ground with your views. Most of us are honest that it is annoying as we are not interested.  

I have absolutely no issue with women’s football and catch the odd game and very healthy that it is progressing but it isn’t at the headline making status that BBC put it - and it looks desperate 

Edited by whelk

11 minutes ago, whelk said:

It isn’t a men v women thing. Emma Radacanu had no issue drawing interest. Women’s tennis is clearly at a top level. 

You clearly think you are taking the higher ground with your views. Most of us are honest that it is annoying as we are not interested.  

I have absolutely no issue with women’s football and catch the odd game and very healthy that it is progressing but it isn’t at the headline making status that BBC put it - and it looks desperate 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👍

20 minutes ago, whelk said:

Look, you are entitled to your views, as am I. 

I still find it strange again you claim I’m trying to take the higher ground, I’m doing nothing of the sort. I just don’t find promoting of women’s support irritating. I’m not saying you’re trying To be cool by dismissing it, so I don’t think that comment was necessary. 

You say most of us are honest and say you find it irritating. Well that doesn’t mean others who don’t are lying snot it, or as you say taking the higher ground.

The Raducanu thing backs up my point though, Tennis news is joined with men’s and woman’s need together, and you seemingly don’t have an issue with that, so is it just football, and in which case do you not see that as a woman’s sport or just no interest in woman’s football, I just don’t understand why it is ok for tennis to promote equally but not others.

Fwiw, I don’t think the media are trying to sensationalise it, I just think they’re trying to be more inclusive, and I don’t think it looks desperate, but I do understand this view, I’m sure if it carries on it will send the norm and maybe more accepting to people do are currently irritated by it.

Anyhow, for me this debate has dragged on too long, I’m getting s little bored of it, I’m sure others are too, so I’m happy to leave it there if you are…

Edited by Billy the Kidd

58 minutes ago, Billy the Kidd said:

Look, you are entitled to your views, as am I. 

I still find it strange again you claim I’m trying to take the higher ground, I’m doing nothing of the sort. I just don’t find promoting of women’s support irritating. I’m not saying you’re trying To be cool by dismissing it, so I don’t think that comment was necessary. 

You say most of us are honest and say you find it irritating. Well that doesn’t mean others who don’t are lying snot it, or as you say taking the higher ground.

The Raducanu thing backs up my point though, Tennis news is joined with men’s and woman’s need together, and you seemingly don’t have an issue with that, so is it just football, and in which case do you not see that as a woman’s sport or just no interest in woman’s football, I just don’t understand why it is ok for tennis to promote equally but not others.

Fwiw, I don’t think the media are trying to sensationalise it, I just think they’re trying to be more inclusive, and I don’t think it looks desperate, but I do understand this view, I’m sure if it carries on it will send the norm and maybe more accepting to people do are currently irritated by it.

Anyhow, for me this debate has dragged on too long, I’m getting s little bored of it, I’m sure others are too, so I’m happy to leave it there if you are…

Maybe it’s because women’s tennis is a very high standard and attracts large support whereas women’s football is a shit standard and the top teams attracts crowds smaller than some conference clubs get. Yet it’s still advertised and promoted like it’s on a par with mens. I know you’re taking the moral high ground on this though whilst stalking me so you keep believing what you want pal. 

Edited by Turkish

On 12/09/2021 at 19:35, tajjuk said:

Spot on.

Edited by Saint_Jonny
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Turkish said:

What the fuck are you on about? I simply commented about Bradfords attendances in reply to JRM saying there have been some good crowds in the lower leagues. It had fuck all to do with cost per match, pandemics or how affordable season tickets are. Just a comment about a specific  clubs attendances in reply to a comment about good lower league crowds. As usual you’ve waded in and made a knob of yourself.

The only knob around here is you. You tedious trolling cunt.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Danbert said:

I think this is the very definition of an abusive post. 

The difference being MLG were in a discussion, this guy waded in calling me a cunt on a discussion he wasn't involved in. The sole purpose of the post was to be abusive.

9 minutes ago, Turkish said:

The difference being MLG were in a discussion, this guy waded in calling me a cunt on a discussion he wasn't involved in. The sole purpose of the post was to be abusive.

And I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you feel personally offended and abused. 

54 minutes ago, Saint_Jonny said:

And I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you feel personally offended and abused. 

Sadly for you i dont. Had plenty of people call me a cunt on here and other things, sad really that it makes you so angry reading my opinions, but i guess that says more about you than me.

Edited by Turkish

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Turkish said:

Calm down hun don’t get upset if you’ve watch some of the game maybe you’d get it. It’s not always about stats 

Typical Turkish Answer (TTA).

As usual you come out out with a complete and utter load of bollocks attempting to put people down and trying to make yourself look hard and clever, yet when challenged completely avoid any reasonable debate or answer valid questions. You try so hard on this Billy Big Bollox persona (to match your chosen username - says it all) and try to twist things around whilst being all over the shop yourself (which you then tend to accuse others of being).

I know this post is a waste of my time as you likely don't have the intelligence to comprehend much within but fuck it, I've not much else to do right now. If my above statement is incorrect then explain the following: Why use the word hun (above)? Where have I mentioned anything about stats on this thread? What was the purpose of the word 'mentalists' in your earlier post? Why didn't you just just say anybody/anyone?

I'm not expecting any reasonable answer to the above, so don't worry your few little braincells too much about an answer. Hope you and Egg had a nice spoon last night. xx

Edited by Minsk
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, egg said:

Take a breath mate, it's only a football discussion. 

And I was only discussing. You are the one who seemingly can't comprehend how one thing effects another and try to avoid any reasonable debate when people disagree with you. Once more, sorry that you don't like it when others disagree and point out errors in your thought processes. And, I guess by your lack of response to questions posed, you can't think of any specific misses of Armstrong that Ings would have certainly buried either......

26 minutes ago, Minsk said:

As usual you come out out with a complete and utter load of bollocks attempting to put people down and trying to make yourself look hard and clever, yet when challenged completely avoid any reasonable debate or answer valid questions. You try so hard on this Billy Big Bollox persona (to match your chosen username - says it all) and try to twist things around whilst being all over the shop yourself (which you then tend to accuse others of being).

I know this post is a waste of my time as you likely don't have the intelligence to comprehend much within but fuck it, I've not much else to do right now. If my above statement is incorrect then explain the following: Why use the word hun (above)? Where have I mentioned anything about stats on this thread? What was the purpose of the word 'mentalists' in your earlier post? Why didn't you just just say anybody/anyone?

I'm not expecting any reasonable answer to the above, so don't worry your few little braincells too much about an answer. Hope you and Egg had a nice spoon last night. xx

👏

14 minutes ago, Minsk said:

And I was only discussing. You are the one who seemingly can't comprehend how one thing effects another and try to avoid any reasonable debate when people disagree with you. Once more, sorry that you don't like it when others disagree and point out errors in your thought processes. And, I guess by your lack of response to questions posed, you can't think of any specific misses of Armstrong that Ings would have certainly buried either......

I totally agree with you here Minsk, the only think I will say about an zings chance he may have scored is the one V Utd near the end. 

Ings May have scored that, and 9/10 so does Armstrong. 

It just didn’t happen in that day, and I agree we will likely get more use out of AA than Ings over the course of the next few years. 

1 hour ago, Minsk said:

Looks like it's not just me that thinks you're getting all upset, now an even more angry reply with swearing, abuse and a little dig at the end because someone else has the same view as me. Too bad there seems to be more and more people getting rather angry when they see things they dont like on here.

Looks like it's not just me that thinks you're getting all upset, now an even more angry reply with swearing, abuse and a little dig at the end because someone else has the same view as me. Too bad there seems to be more and more people getting rather angry when they see things they dont like on here.

Not angry at all 'hun'. Yet another TTA. I know, I know, actually answering questions and debating like a grown up is hard for you. Bless. xx

1 minute ago, Minsk said:

Not angry at all 'hun'. Yet another TTA. I know, I know, actually answering questions and debating like a grown up is hard for you. Bless. xx

Why would i want to debate with someone who immediately becomes abusive when the discussion doesn't go how they think it should? Abuse, swearing, calling me thick, all rather strange behaviour from a presumably grown man. Would you want to debate with someone like that?

15 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Why would i want to debate with someone who immediately becomes abusive when the discussion doesn't go how they think it should? Abuse, swearing, calling me thick, all rather strange behaviour from a presumably grown man. Would you want to debate with someone like that?

TTA.

Really didn't think a big hard man (lol) like yourself would get upset with someone using an expletive which wasn't even aimed at you. Such a sensitive soul. And what abuse? Where have I abused you? I also didn't call you thick, I merely implied it. Just thought I would try responding to you how you do to most others. After all, that must be acceptable, right? Or maybe you don't like your own medicine, 'Hun'? xx

10 minutes ago, Minsk said:

TTA.

Really didn't think a big hard man (lol) like yourself would get upset with someone using an expletive which wasn't even aimed at you. Such a sensitive soul. And what abuse? Where have I abused you? I also didn't call you thick, I merely implied it. Just thought I would try responding to you how you do to most others. After all, that must be acceptable, right? Or maybe you don't like your own medicine, 'Hun'? xx

He is playing the victim again, which seems to be a default position, when he cant answer Qs!

I honestly dont understand why he does this whole thing, totally baffling, exhausting, and after a while, pretty boring.

I mean, this wasnt exactly friendly, was it:

16 hours ago, Turkish said:

Obviously we didn’t sign a chelsea youth team player to play in our kids team so we could sign another Chelsea player who walked straight into our first team. If it was the other round you might have a point but You do come out with some bollocks Adrian 

Edited by Billy the Kidd
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Minsk said:

TTA.

Why do you keep going on about me being a big hard man? I really aren't. You're not responding to me how i respond to people because you're being all angry and swearing and calling me names. I never do that so not really sure how it's my own medicine. If i was calling people thick and cunts and telling them they talk bollocks you'd have a point, sadly you dont, much like all the others lining up here to abuse me.

irony GIF

16 hours ago, Turkish said:

Obviously we didn’t sign a chelsea youth team player to play in our kids team so we could sign another Chelsea player who walked straight into our first team. If it was the other round you might have a point but You do come out with some bollocks Adria

Why do you keep going on about me being a big hard man? I really aren't. You're not responding to me how i respond to people because you're being all angry and swearing and calling me names. I never do that so not really sure how it's my own medicine. If i was calling people thick and cunts and telling them they talk bollocks you'd have a point, sadly you dont, much like all the others lining up here to abuse me.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Turkish and Friends Lemon Party