Turkish and Friends Lemon Party

Billy the Kidd

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

So when I said they’d try and get it called off and you pointed to what Ralph had said and players that won’t be suspended and others that would be back from covid you were agreeing with me?

I'll try again as you ignored the question... what in my post is factually incorrect like you claimed?

Just now, Matthew Le God said:

I'll try again as you ignored the question... what in my post is factually incorrect like you claimed?

Were you or were you not agreeing with me when I said they’d try to call it off? You post appears to indicate all the reason why it wouldn’t be. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Turkish said:

Were you or were you not agreeing with me when I said they’d try to call it off? You post appears to indicate all the reason why it wouldn’t be. 

I'll try again (for a 3rd and final time) as you ignored the question (as usual)... what in my post is factually incorrect like you claimed?

Just now, Matthew Le God said:

I'll try again (for a 3rd and final time) as you ignored the question (as usual)... what in my post is factually incorrect like you claimed?

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Genuinely nobody cares. Occasionally amusing but frequently tedious 

4 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

Nothing is factually incorrect as far as I am aware. But now answer me, when I said they’d try and get it called off were you agreeing they’d try to get it called off or using those points to disagree with me?

edit I can see you’re on the ropes so I’ll leave it there for this threads sake. Have a great afternoon pal

Edited by Turkish

Just now, Turkish said:

1) Nothing is factually incorrect as far as I am aware.

2) But now answer me, when I said they’d try and get it called off were you agreeing they’d try to get it called off or using those points to disagree with me?

1) So I wasn't Mr Wrong... like you claimed. Instead... you were Mr Wrong (yet again due to your poor comprehension of English).

2) I was neither agreeing or disagreeing with you. I was stating a potential reason why the players that missed their Man United and Everton game might be available for Sunday. Further injuries and Covid cases happened and thus the game is off.

3 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Nothing is factually incorrect as far as I am aware. But now answer me, when I said they’d try and get it called off were you agreeing they’d try to get it called off or using those points to disagree with me?

Whoa there Trigger.  This always ends one way.  He's right and you're wrong. 

• Like 2

• Lighthouse changed the title to Turkish and Friends - Furious Make up Sex
7 minutes ago, Matthew Le God said:

1) So I wasn't Mr Wrong... like you claimed. Instead... you were Mr Wrong (yet again due to your poor comprehension of English).

2) I was neither agreeing or disagreeing with you. I was stating a potential reason why the players that missed their Man United and Everton game might be available for Sunday. Further injuries and Covid cases happened and thus the game is off.

Oh of course 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Poster on TUI, Franniestashe, a good guy and reliable source of information. Posted at risk of being accused of being arrogant and personally approving of him

ok ta, didnt he used to post on here??? I find the ugly too complicated to read a thread lol. I for one think you are not totally full of it. I do understand you can start a fight over nothing ( this may be controversial lol) but you add to the forum IMHO.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Noodles34 said:

I stuck up for FT as well, and made it clear it came from his mate but I'm disappointed that I have had no level of abuse that Turkish has enjoyed. It's not fair that he gets all the attention, it's ruined what should have been a good day for me. 

You're shit and a nobody ............does that help

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, OldNick said:

I do understand you can start a fight over nothing ( this may be controversial lol) but you add to the forum IMHO.

I agree, he’s like a dog that farts, sh*ts on the carpet, can’t do any tricks and humps the vicars leg when he comes over for tea… but the family wouldn’t be the same without him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lighthouse said:

I agree, he’s like a dog that farts, sh*ts on the carpet, can’t do any tricks and humps the vicars leg when he comes over for tea… but the family wouldn’t be the same without him.

That's the greatest thing anyone has ever said about me 😃

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Agree mate. It's the pious individuals on here who give it large about what "we" should all be doing that get on my tits. When all they are doing is giving it their stamp of approval on a football forum.

Yes Turkish, I am sure you are right and it is far better just to sit on the sidelines and snipe at those trying to change things. As for being pious and “giving it large about what we should be doing”, if you are aiming this particular jibe at me, I spent 8 years of my life prosecuting people for things like knife crime and hate crime (racism) so I think I have done a bit more than just given my approval on a football forum. What have you done apart from make unhelpful comments on a football forum?

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

Yes Turkish, I am sure you are right and it is far better just to sit on the sidelines and snipe at those trying to change things. As for being pious and “giving it large about what we should be doing”, if you are aiming this particular jibe at me, I spent 8 years of my life prosecuting people for things like knife crime and hate crime (racism) so I think I have done a bit more than just given my approval on a football forum. What have you done apart from make unhelpful comments on a football forum?

When you say “spent 8 years of your life prosecuting people for things like knife crime” I think you mean “spent 8 years of your life filing away legal papers for the CPS” don’t big your part up hun 

whats interesting is on another thread you also claimed you spent 8 years of your life prosecuting domestic violence cases, busy little bastard weren’t you! Is there a subject on here you haven’t been involved in prosecuting? 🤣

oh and I’ve just read another thread where you say “I spent 8 years of my life helping prosecute DV cases” bit of a lesser part now as well as another thread where you say you managed a team of paralegals who prosecuted rape and serious sexual crime cases!

Come admit it, the claims of 8 years prosecuting knife and racist crime is another soggy lie isn’t it 🤣🤣

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 2

When you say “spent 8 years of your life prosecuting people for things like knife crime” I think you mean “spent 8 years of your life filing away legal papers for the CPS” don’t big your part up hun 

whats interesting is on another thread you also claimed you spent 8 years of your life prosecuting domestic violence cases, busy little bastard weren’t you! Is there a subject on here you haven’t been involved in prosecuting? 🤣

oh and I’ve just read another thread where you say “I spent 8 years of my life helping prosecute DV cases” bit of a lesser part now as well as another thread where you say you managed a team of paralegals who prosecuted rape and serious sexual crime cases!

Come admit it, the claims of 8 years prosecuting knife and racist crime is another soggy lie isn’t it 🤣🤣

Even if he spent 8 years picking his nose it’s be 8 years’ more worthwhile a contribution to the planet than you’d ever manage.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Turkish said:

I am not a lawyer so no, I didn’t actually, personally prosecute anyone myself “hun”. For most of my time there I managed staff who worked alongside the lawyers on a daily basis. The admin staff and the paralegals. Without them there would be no cases to prosecute as they do all of the legwork for the prosecutors including liaising with the courts, the police, the probation service etc.Not once have I bigged up my role. I was part of a team who prosecuted cases from simple theft up to rape and murder (and yes, that includes DV cases obviously). Yes, papers get file away. They get filled in most businesses, although a lot of it is done electronically now. But if you stopped to think about it for a moment instead of going off on one of your usual self promoting attempts to run another person down, there is a great deal more that goes on in bringing a case to court than just filing papers. When working from Medway Nick for most of the time there I was the most senior CPS manager in the building as the Chief Prosecutor spent her time between offices, so yes, I did a bit more than file papers away and make tea. It takes a large team of people to bring a prosecution to court and everyone of them plays an important role.

Given that you have got so much time on your hands to search through very old posts, perhaps you have nothing better to do with your time, not even filing away papers? Or do they pay people for being WUMs on Internet forums nowadays?

Enjoy your day “hun”. Perhaps you can find yourself something more worthwhile to do with your time for a change instead of making a mug of yourself on a football forum?

edit

i didn’t answer one of your points and as you seem to be too busy trying to catch me out to engage your brain - here we go. If you have a team of 16 paralegals (caseworkers) and the work is hived off to form a special unit to cover the Rape and Serious Sexual Cases only, say 4 paralegals, why would you bring in another person to manage them? If you have been so diligently reading my old posts you will know that we constantly had to reduce our staffing levels. Wouldn’t it make sense to leave me as their line manager? (Don’t answer that by the way, it is a rhetorical question and I’m sure that even you can see the logic) 😘

Edited by sadoldgit
Spelling out the obvious
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

I am not a lawyer so no, I didn’t actually, personally prosecute anyone myself “hun”. For most of my time there I managed staff who worked alongside the lawyers on a daily basis. The admin staff and the paralegals. Without them there would be no cases to prosecute as they do all of the legwork for the prosecutors including liaising with the courts, the police, the probation service etc.Not once have I bigged up my role. I was part of a team who prosecuted cases from simple theft up to rape and murder (and yes, that includes DV cases obviously). Yes, papers get file away. They get filled in most businesses, although a lot of it is done electronically now. But if you stopped to think about it for a moment instead of going off on one of your usual self promoting attempts to run another person down, there is a great deal more that goes on in bringing a case to court than just filing papers. When working from Medway Nick for most of the time there I was the most senior CPS manager in the building as the Chief Prosecutor spent her time between offices, so yes, I did a bit more than file papers away and make tea. It takes a large team of people to bring a prosecution to court and everyone of them plays an important role.

Given that you have got so much time on your hands to search through very old posts, perhaps you have nothing better to do with your time, not even filing away papers? Or do they pay people for being WUMs on Internet forums nowadays?

Enjoy your day “hun”. Perhaps you can find yourself something more worthwhile to do with your time for a change instead of making a mug of yourself on a football forum?

So sort of admin manager then, not quite spending 8 years prosecuting people like you tried to make out.

When you say making a mug of myself, remind me which one of us is repeatedly telling lies, getting all angry and constantly replying to someone they claim to have on ignore on an internet forum.  🤣

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

• Lighthouse changed the title to Turkish and Friends Lemon Party
19 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

E0tBEhdXIAM8Spb.jpg

Hi Brett, tell me, what do you think is more valuable to our society? A newspaper publisher that has been fighting for social equality for 201 years or some bloke who constantly gets himself banned from an internet football forum and reappears in another guise, swearing blind that he is not who we all know he is? 
It’s a shame they don’t give knighthoods to those who serve fry ups to our brave submariners isn’t it or you would have a decent come back. Still, carry on fighting the good fight against Johnny Foreigner and anyone or any thing remotely liberal. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

Hi Brett, tell me, what do you think is more valuable to our society? A newspaper publisher that has been fighting for social equality for 201 years or some bloke who constantly gets himself banned from an internet football forum and reappears in another guise, swearing blind that he is not who we all know he is? 
It’s a shame they don’t give knighthoods to those who serve fry ups to our brave submariners isn’t it or you would have a decent come back. Still, carry on fighting the good fight against Johnny Foreigner and anyone or any thing remotely liberal. 

Do they give knighthood for people who allocate the paper clips to admin assistants at the CPS then?

1 hour ago, The Cat said:

That's so standard now. Also see "how shit must you be we're winning away."

Something that's crept in more and more the past few seasons is the nearly automatic "who are ya?" chant which comes straight after a goal. Sing the players name? Nah, shout that to the opposition fans no matter who they are. All teams seem to do it now and should stop.

Quite glad the Stuart, Adam Armstrong No Limits chant didn't fully catch on although I expect it will. 

Is that like the Yaya/Kolo Toure song City used to do with those muggy hand movements? I remember some oddballs tried to get that going for Steven/Kelvin Davis at Barnsley away a few years ago, helmets.

Imagine getting upset when a group of fans famous for only having one well known song try doing or singing something different. 

Old Man Yells at Cloud | Know Your Meme

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Saint_Jonny said:

Imagine getting upset when a group of fans famous for only having one well known song try doing or singing something different. 

Imagine if over half of your posts on a football forum were about one poster! Imagine on the biggest news day the club has in the last 5 year, the day they were taken over and you offered no opinion of it, instead just talked about another poster on the forum, imagine that!!

Series 13 Reaction GIF by Doctor Who

27 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Imagine if over half of your posts on a football forum were about one poster! Imagine on the biggest news day the club has in the last 5 year, the day they were taken over and you offered no opinion of it, instead just talked about another poster on the forum, imagine that!!

Series 13 Reaction GIF by Doctor Who

I only exist to point out how big a cockend you are. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Saint_Jonny said:

I wasn't annoyed.

Happy for people to sing, just do something original. We moan about people nicking out song, for example last night we were singing "we are Southampton we song our own song" before then stealing one from someone else!

There's all the music in history to chose a tune from!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Saint_Jonny said:

I only exist to point out how big a cockend you are. 

If i'm that big a cockend i wont need some little oddball jumping on my posts to point it out. On the other hand, someone literally only posting about another post is pretty odd, isn't it always.

Edited by Turkish

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Jessinkalasin said:

Not quite sure why u brought their skin colour into it. It was a pretty straight forward question about two British male comedians. Hmmm. Odd. 

Neither of which had anything whatsoever to do with anything I had posted previously. Hmmmm. Odd.

On 28/02/2022 at 07:20, Jessinkalasin said:

So no answer. Hmmm. Odd. I asked a perfectly straight forward question, and you turned it into skin colour. Very odd indeed. 

What is odd is that, out of the blue, you pluck two comedians who are not standard Anglo- Saxon types and ask if I find them funny. What isn’t odd is that you get support from Turkish. So before I answer your question perhaps you would be good enough to explain why you chose these two comedians out of the hundreds of others you could have chosen. In fact, why did you chose any? This thread is about people we don’t find funny. Seems very odd that someone would not just post about people they don’t find funny and ask others what they think of certain performers.

6 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

who are not standard Anglo- Saxon types

What sort of dinosaur are you?

What kind of language is this?

What is a "standard" Anglo-Saxon type then?

Awful.

Edited by AlexLaw76
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

What sort of dinosaur are you?

What kind of language is this?

What is a "standard" Anglo-Saxon type then?

Awful.

Christ Batman, for someone who has spent years having a pop at foreigners this is rich, even by your standards! Have I missed something or is Anglo Saxon now on the banned list?

9 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

What is odd is that, out of the blue, you pluck two comedians who are not standard Anglo- Saxon types and ask if I find them funny. What isn’t odd is that you get support from Turkish. So before I answer your question perhaps you would be good enough to explain why you chose these two comedians out of the hundreds of others you could have chosen. In fact, why did you chose any? This thread is about people we don’t find funny. Seems very odd that someone would not just post about people they don’t find funny and ask others what they think of certain performers.

WTF are you on about now? How have I give him support? I "liked" his post, because yet again you've turned another thread into a race issue with a chance for you to show how much you care about it. That's odd sunshine. You're obsessed mate, i still laugh at how you made yourself look a total whopper when by me sticking up for another poster as being a decent source of information on here when he posted about the takeover (which turned out to be correct) you got all twatty trying to claim i had arrogantly given him my seal of approval. You really are a very strange individual. 

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Matthew Le God said:

He may not have huge affinity to us, Winchester probably the area Rory Delap was based when at Saints. Delap likely left Saints before any impression would have been made on Liam.

You could say the same about David Pruttons son but I see him around Harrogate in a saints top all the time so stick that in your assumptive little Japs eye

• Confused 1