Absolute rabble

Kaiser Soze

I think we need a little perspective. Redmond, McCarthy, Adams would struggle to get into a Championship team.

JWP must be the most overrated player in the league. Apart from set pieces contributes nothing.

Armstrong is a waste of money and Eli is too slow for the league. Romeo is a past it. 

The only two players worth any salt are Timo and KWP. 

We have a manager who thinks the answer to our problems is putting Shane Long on.

let’s be honest we are totally fucked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Kaiser Soze said:

I think we need a little perspective. Redmond, McCarthy, Adams would struggle to get into a Championship team.

JWP must be the most overrated player in the league. Apart from set pieces contributes nothing.

Armstrong is a waste of money and Eli is too slow for the league. Romeo is a past it. 

We have a manager who thinks the answer to our problems is putting Shane Long on.

That is "perspective?"

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Kaiser Soze said:

Yeah but apart from that?

15 hours ago, Kaiser Soze said:

Not being MLG pedantic, but didn't he score a hatful of goals for a Championship team?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, LiberalCommunist said:

Not chucking the towel in, but this will be a struggle for 17th. 

One of the worst things yesterday was how Ralph looked utterly beaten with good time still on the clock. 

That is very worrying. 

Ralph certainly looked confused and worried ......................and then he brings on Long and we are all confused and worried. 

• Haha 1

On 26/09/2021 at 23:21, Kaiser Soze said:

Don’t be a plonker all your life.

• Like 2

Looks like opinions are going to lurch from one extreme to another !

Ralph was a tactical genius v Man City and one week later he is a clueless idiot !

"Reactionary" hardly sums it up and basically as a (bestways) mid - lower end PL squad there will be natural ups and downs and sensible fans will realise this !

To call for the manager's head every time we lose is just a bit thick IMHO !

• Like 4

3 hours ago, eurosaint said:

Looks like opinions are going to lurch from one extreme to another !

Ralph was a tactical genius v Man City and one week later he is a clueless idiot !

"Reactionary" hardly sums it up and basically as a (bestways) mid - lower end PL squad there will be natural ups and downs and sensible fans will realise this !

To call for the manager's head every time we lose is just a bit thick IMHO !

Im not so sure it is 'thick' as you put it - we are well versed in losing. Gaining credible draws, as good as they have been this season, is coming of a ridiculously poor run almost stretching one year.

I see sense in waiting just now until we are playing 'easier' teams, and I understand people who want to change now.

I think we will wait a few more games, and ive said many times, if we dont win I think the club will be left no choice but to change.