Disgusting Burgerdogs

twopintsnilnil

There's loads of new vans around by the ground which seem to get more expensive the closer to the stadium you are.

One called Hot Stuff is decent, if you exit the ground from Kingsland/Chapel corner and take the road behind the industrial estate it's on the corner in the car park of one of the units. There's another fish and chip place sometimes opposite which looks alright.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Turkish said:

You're best off using this as a chance to fast mate. Have a drink of black coffee, water or at worst sugar free zero calorie soda drink, skip the food and dont eat again until the morning. Your body will thank you.

Aspartame? My body says no thanks.

Great thread title BTW. 👍

There used to be a couple (possibly husband and wife) with a little hut as if you were walking INTO the ground from TrimLine direction.

You'd almost miss it, they were just parked up on the side outside the main ground.

I used to make a point of only buying from there.

They were great.

Independent local couple.

Not the franchise shit dotted around outside the ground.

Saints own food is beyond shite.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Boy Saint said:

Nowt wrong with the Pies or Sausage Rolls on the concourse since they got Piglets Pantry supplying them.

Didn't you used to complain about the lack of meat in the pie? I'm sure we discussed it once....😉

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, John Boy Saint said:

Nowt wrong with the Pies or Sausage Rolls on the concourse since they got Piglets Pantry supplying them.

Not had one, but someone sat down near me with a pie last night and I thought it looked surprisingly good. Might be tempted next time.