Calling all ITKs post your gossip here

Convict Colony

1 hour ago, Wade Garrett said:

I’ve heard the landlord at my local is shagging one of the barmaids.

a mate of a mates recently wife found a load of sim cards in the boot of his car, turns our he's been shagging 6 other women behind her back at the same time.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

a mate of a mates recently wife found a load of sim cards in the boot of his car, turns our he's been shagging 6 other women behind her back at the same time.

Was he shagging them all at the same time together or separately? This is an important detail.

1 hour ago, Turkish said:

Fucking hell, was he formerly involved in Project Treadstone?

3 hours ago, Turkish said:

I look at this and think… who the fuck can be bothered with that level of nag/effort ?

The security guard that used to work at one of the depots I go to would happily tell us he had two families… one that thought he worked nights and one days… FUUUUUCK that

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Smirking_Saint said:

I look at this and think… who the fuck can be bothered with that level of nag/effort ?

The security guard that used to work at one of the depots I go to would happily tell us he had two families… one that thought he worked nights and one days… FUUUUUCK that

Oh I’m with you. A bloke at our golf club was shagging the membership manager there behind his wife’s back everyone knew and he was like a broken man, constantly on edge, stressed, lying to everyone he acted like a teenage virgin trying to get his first shag whenever she was around it was embarrassing. It was more hassle than it as worth by the looks of it, imagine trying to cover your tracks with six women. 

I haven't been able to maintain a boner since some bastard told me about Nicola Sturgeon's lesbian love affair. Sposed to be going public soon, around the same time that Schofield's gagging order gets lifted. I reckon there will be a lot of empty maternity wards about 9 months from now 👍

Edited by Bearsy
  • Like 1