Saints 3-1 Birmingham - Match Thread

AlexLaw76

15 hours ago, farawaysaint said:

I mean I don't think anyone is saying that, I'd rather win a game against Wednesday than lose to Manchester United 9-0 though. 

Well that’s how I interpreted what was said. Put another way, Spurs are top of the Prem on 28 pts from 10 games - are we as good or better than them? Exactly…there’s no comparison to be drawn.

12 hours ago, Saint Fan CaM said:

Well that’s how I interpreted what was said. Put another way, Spurs are top of the Prem on 28 pts from 10 games - are we as good or better than them? Exactly…there’s no comparison to be drawn.

Basically, unless we're top of the Premier League we are shit and should all be miserable. Got it. 

I don't think anyone has claimed (apologies if I missed it) that being 4th in the Championship makes us the best team in the world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 31/10/2023 at 12:06, Stripey McStripe Shirt said:

Basically, unless we're top of the Premier League we are shit and should all be miserable. Got it. 

I don't think anyone has claimed (apologies if I missed it) that being 4th in the Championship makes us the best team in the world.

What? Why are you suggesting any of the above - are you ok?

• Like 1

On 31/10/2023 at 12:06, Stripey McStripe Shirt said:

I was at the ground on Saturday and loads of people - thousands - were saying that we were by far the greatest team the world has ever seen. Which is quite a big claim IMHO.

Edited by CB Fry
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, CB Fry said:

I was at the ground on Saturday and loads of people - thousands - were saying that we were by far the greatest team the world has ever seen. Which is quite a big claim IMHO.

Yeah but these people have been incited by their maternal parental to wash their mouths out and commit acts of murder with their paternal parents' gun on people from Eastern Hampshire so I don't think they can be completely trusted.

• Haha 4

On 28/10/2023 at 14:28, John B said:

You maybe right but 24 points from 14 games shows we are in contention and may splash the cash in January

I think we are probably more in contention than we were previously 

We might not be promoted but it is a possibility so lets just hope for the best