FA Cup 5th Round

On 09/02/2024 at 15:53, TheAlehouseBrawlers said:

I’ve never seen this before, just fast forward to 8:45, that’s limbs for ya!

We had all of the blocks that night that we’ve currently got on sale at the moment, so would have had around 4,000 there in 2017.

Edit: and those *cough* ‘scousers’ do like a half-and-half scarf at Anfield

Hopefully we wear black again!!

Liverpool's injury list apparently growing....Not sure how much of a difference it will make when push comes to shove, but I guess every little helps.

TAA, Alisson, Curtis Jones, Jota, all pretty long term injuries according to Klopp. They have a Carabao Cup Final to play and then Klopp's priority in his final season surely must be the league. Can he risk any more injuries against Saints in the FA Cup? Time will tell.

2 hours ago, Saint Keef said:

Liverpool's injury list apparently growing....Not sure how much of a difference it will make when push comes to shove, but I guess every little helps.

TAA, Alisson, Curtis Jones, Jota, all pretty long term injuries according to Klopp. They have a Carabao Cup Final to play and then Klopp's priority in his final season surely must be the league. Can he risk any more injuries against Saints in the FA Cup? Time will tell.

Surely we can beat their second string?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Saint Keef said:

I don't think its our priority either though, so a weaker Liverpool still beats a weaker Championship Saints unfortunately 

17 minutes ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Couldn't give a shit about this game now. Really is a game we absolutely do not need. 

To be honest I don't see this side as finishing 2nd so might as well have a go and put out our strongest team, cup football can be good prep for the play offs

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Lee On Solent Saint said:

Couldn't give a shit about this game now. Really is a game we absolutely do not need. 

I’m not looking forward to it because it is Anfield, come on most have us have been their a good few times, and more than most Liverpool fans I know, but for my son who is 12 and his cousin who is 10. We are likely to get battered, but they will love it and that is what football is all about. Not that you would think it in here as most do not seem to like Saints games at all. 

We probably don't have to worry about a cricket score. Unlike the PL, goal difference means diddly squat in cup matches, so they have no incentive to rack up double digits once the game is safe. If they go 3 up watch them bring on the kids and shut up shop.

12 hours ago, Harry_SFC said:

Think we sold out the initial allocation but didn't ask for more. Pretty sure it's around 5,500?

Excellent support on a Wednesday night. 

Screenshot_20240224-082247_Gallery.thumb.jpg.023bf8d8382c1686d1c2acb8552b759c.jpg