length of your john thomas

Turkish

I'm sure evolution plays a part in this discussion. I have a theory, based on the my studies of Darwin, that a man tassle size is determined by generations of natural selection in the same way a prize bull is blessed in this department. In prehistoric times before clothes those more blessed stood out more and thus produced more offspring.

what determines the length of it? Is it herdeitory or are other factors involved? Or is it just that some people are born lucky, some unlucky and some just average?

If you have the time (up to twelve hours a day) you can add length to your penis by stretching it with special devices or by hanging weights from it. The idea is that by applying sustained tension and traction, the cells inside the penis muscle will receive microscopic tears and then hopefully divide and multiply.

There are a couple of caveats to penis stretching with weights. First of all it is extremely time consuming. To be effective, tension has to be maintained for up to twelve hours a day, seven days a week. Secondly there are the substantial risks. To stretch a penis you always need to somehow attach these weights by clamping something around the neck of the penis glans. This often cuts off the blood supply for a prolonged time, which can result in tissue death, infection, gangrene and even amputation. And lastly there is the general consensus that stretching is only effective for penile elongation. The thickness of the penis will stay the same or often even decrease.

If you have the time (up to twelve hours a day) you can add length to your penis by stretching it with special devices or by hanging weights from it. The idea is that by applying sustained tension and traction, the cells inside the penis muscle will receive microscopic tears and then hopefully divide and multiply.

There are a couple of caveats to penis stretching with weights. First of all it is extremely time consuming. To be effective, tension has to be maintained for up to twelve hours a day, seven days a week. Secondly there are the substantial risks. To stretch a penis you always need to somehow attach these weights by clamping something around the neck of the penis glans. This often cuts off the blood supply for a prolonged time, which can result in tissue death, infection, gangrene and even amputation. And lastly there is the general consensus that stretching is only effective for penile elongation. The thickness of the penis will stay the same or often even decrease.

hence the joke about the white guy in the pub toilet noticing the black guy next to him, "christ, thats a size, wtf??" black guy says "its a tribal thing, my mum hung a rock from it when I was a kid". White guy says "I'll give that a go myself". 2 weeks later they bump into each other in the same pub, black guy nods downwards, winks and says "hows it going?"..white guy beams and replies "great, Im halfway there, its still the same size but its already gone black". Arf

i saw a bloke in the showers at the gym with the smallest **** i have ever seen, it was practically inverted, i am not a **** watcher, but i honestly double took when i looked up from the bench i was getting changed on and saw it. Luckily for him he was also quite fat and ugly so probably doesn't get to use it much.

i saw a bloke in the showers at the gym with the smallest **** i have ever seen, it was practically inverted, i am not a **** watcher, but i honestly double took when i looked up from the bench i was getting changed on and saw it. Luckily for him he was also quite fat and ugly so probably doesn't get to use it much.

Phew, that's lucky then....!!!! Or maybe it's worn away and he's got fat through the inactivity brought on by this....

Sure you're not. It was so big it just jumped into your view. Easy for that to happen.

I've never been one to be shy about my tackle, and that's not because I'm "gifted" either, sadly. I can say that mine is pretty much the same as my dads, and my brothers, so reckon its pretty hereditary.

Phew, that's lucky then....!!!! Or maybe it's worn away and he's got fat through the inactivity brought on by this....

IMO opinion its better for him not to have to be in the position where a bird lifts up his gut and sees the last chipolata in the shop winking back at her, if he never pulls a woman he will never have the humiliation of being asked 'is it in yet' 'you can put it all in now' or worse still her just laughing at it.

The Human Body!

Very Informative!

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3kg (6.6 lb).

The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

Women reading this will be finished now.

Men are still busy checking their thumbs.

:lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO opinion its better for him not to have to be in the position where a bird lifts up his gut and sees the last chipolata in the shop winking back at her, if he never pulls a woman he will never have the humiliation of being asked 'is it in yet' 'you can put it all in now' or worse still her just laughing at it.

If a ladies gut that overhangs her clunge is called a gunt, what's a mans overhang called? A Gock? Fortunately I've not Gok Wan....sorry, that was sh1t.

I'm sure evolution plays a part in this discussion. I have a theory, based on the my studies of Darwin, that a man tassle size is determined by generations of natural selection in the same way a prize bull is blessed in this department. In prehistoric times before clothes those more blessed stood out more and thus produced more offspring.

so why dont we all have 4 foot dongs then genius?

so why dont we all have 4 foot dongs then genius?

To be fair to dune on this one we haven't been selective with our own breeding process: I.e if you knob someone in the bogs in Walkabout with your average length penis it could quite easily lead to pregnancy and the birth of a boy with the same sized knob. In the animal world we decide what mates with what and look for the best characteristics. Thankfully in the human world there is alcohol which helps the process along.

To be fair to dune on this one we haven't been selective with our own breeding process: I.e if you knob someone in the bogs in Walkabout with your average length penis it could quite easily lead to pregnancy and the birth of a boy with the same sized knob. In the animal world we decide what mates with what and look for the best characteristics. Thankfully in the human world there is alcohol which helps the process along.

Maybe we should try this in the animal world? Get Lions ****ed up and they probably end up ****ging Hyenas, maybe that is what Pandas' need to get themselves at it, give a female one a couple of jagerbombs and she'll be getting pounded all night by anything that moves, we'll be overrun with the ****ers in a couple of years.

So that chart says the avg is about 5.5"? A girl at work said this too, but I've also heard anything from 5 to 6.5 as being the mean. I suppose it's very difficult to get a conclusive, ahem, measure, what with exxagerations, different people putting themselves in to tests, etc.

I know there is natural variety, and I know most men are much of a muchness, according to those results above - but I honestly think having a small one - genuinely, indisputably small one - must be really awful in the environment within which mean live these days. 20 years ago it was all about how the media has damaged women, body image etc - but I think it's swung back the other way a bit, because if you look at sex in the city, Hollywood films etc, some of the content is actually hugely insensitive to men, or overtly promoting an unrealistic ideal - and about some things that are surely more damaging to guys than just saying 'be slim' was to women.

Also - I'm pretty sure that society and sexual liberation have made big changes. The Greeks valued smaller ****s as being more perfect. The idea of it being about womens pleasure, in a sort of mass cultural idea way, and particularly about size, is relatively new. I'm sure there has always been something to it, but on a purely breeding level, I'd imagine that hunting / fighting prowess, intelligence, general physical appearance etc have had more sway over the gene pool than schlong size.

So that chart says the avg is about 5.5"? A girl at work said this too, but I've also heard anything from 5 to 6.5 as being the mean. I suppose it's very difficult to get a conclusive, ahem, measure, what with exxagerations, different people putting themselves in to tests, etc.

I know there is natural variety, and I know most men are much of a muchness, according to those results above - but I honestly think having a small one - genuinely, indisputably small one - must be really awful in the environment within which mean live these days. 20 years ago it was all about how the media has damaged women, body image etc - but I think it's swung back the other way a bit, because if you look at sex in the city, Hollywood films etc, some of the content is actually hugely insensitive to men, or overtly promoting an unrealistic ideal - and about some things that are surely more damaging to guys than just saying 'be slim' was to women.

Have you ever cried over it?