Lowe - The side of Losers

alpine_saint

Personally, I reckon that anybody who seriously thinks that Flashdance Canteen Bear is Lord Marland is barking up the wrong tree; or maybe just plain barking.

If a 52-year-old product of a very expensive public school really can't express himself better than FDCB does (and in better English, come to that) then his mummy and daddy wasted an awful lot of money on sending him there.

do fans on here think that this site is so important a lord who has so many things on his plate will come on here and then spout the aggressive stuff that SB does.Do you also think that Lord Marland would have issues with DW and DH about their writings? It is nonsense.

do fans on here think that this site is so important a lord who has so many things on his plate will come on here and then spout the aggressive stuff that SB does.Do you also think that Lord Marland would have issues with DW and DH about their writings? It is nonsense.

1. He pitched into the battle with Wilde and Crouch 2.5 years ago via the Echo.

2. He's just lost one of his important things - setting to right the wrongs of English county cricket - he has to do, so has more time on his hands......

1. He pitched into the battle with Wilde and Crouch 2.5 years ago via the Echo.

2. He's just lost one of his important things - setting to right the wrongs of English county cricket - he has to do, so has more time on his hands......

Yeah coming on here woud be a priority.

Just stand back and think about it.Is it worht the risk that the media find out he came on here giving the stick to DW and DH and some of the other crude stuff SB put up.No way is it Lord marland.

Yeah coming on here woud be a priority.

Just stand back and think about it.Is it worht the risk that the media find out he came on here giving the stick to DW and DH and some of the other crude stuff SB put up.No way is it Lord marland.

I couldnt care less, to be honest. I have no idea why some people think it is him.

I think all the diehard Luvvies like Sundance and Scooby are sad little f**ks, and I am sure being a sad little f**k transcends class barriers.

geeze - some of you need to get out more...! Take the most tenuous link you can and blow a story out of all proportion - and many have the gaul to mock the local Echo reporters.

Sorry but some of the stuff here now is beyond a joke.

Anyway - can't stop, Jeeves has just inflated the Virgin balloon, so I'm about to pop off on one of my famous flights now - honest...!

Personally, I reckon that anybody who seriously thinks that Flashdance Canteen Bear is Lord Marland is barking up the wrong tree; or maybe just plain barking.

If a 52-year-old product of a very expensive public school really can't express himself better than FDCB does (and in better English, come to that) then his mummy and daddy wasted an awful lot of money on sending him there.

Absolutely.

And being one of many who received his little PM, then I have to say that what appears on here is a toned down version of some of his ******.

Marland must have a semblence of common sense, decency, logic and probably a touch of class about him, something The Bear / Flashman / Sundance / Nineteen could only dream of.

Someone who goes out of their way to send unsolicited PM's and who launches into such tirades on here is either on a wind up or seriously unbalanced.

Maybe slightly out of left field, but I find the nature, tone and syntax of his posts is very similiar to a loon/troll who used to post on here a while back, but who hasn't been around much - Corp Ho.

They say that you can judge a man by the company that he keeps. In which case Lowe is definitely a loser.

First there were his chums who persuaded him to stand in the 1997 General Election for the Referendum Party - the BNP in blazers. Even though Lowe stood in the Cotswolds , he couldn't persuade enough retired colonels to vote for him and he lost his deposit . An expensive way of being told that your views are those of a pill**k.

Then there is his friend David Ross from Carphone Warhouse. Despite making millions, he has now been accused of fraud. Ross's buddy Simon Jordan has proved himself to be a football man but Ross is not a great bloke to be seen hanging around with.

Now we have Lord Marland - Rupert's best friend. First he tried to become boss of the Football Association .... but they could tell he was a tos**r and rejected him. Then he decided that he preferred cricket but despite the current fiascos with the current English team (eg the Pietersen / Moores affair & the Stanford series) he couldn't persuade the counties to even talk to him in his latest bid to become head honcho !! Nobody could take him seriously. This guy is a serial loser.

Come on Rupert. Drop dead beats like Ross and Marland. Associating with them does you no favours at all!!

Just knowing that an acquaintance of Rupert Lowe has suffered a setback in his professional life has filled me with a deep sense of contentment that will sustain me through the week. Thank you for bringing us the good news, Mr. Alpine.

And there's another loser (allegedly) in his gang:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2009/jan/27/digger-ecb-marland