LiberalCommunist
Members-
Posts
1,708 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by LiberalCommunist
-
His effort and work rate have been commendable. He filled a important position with the loan move. But we simply cannot afford to add anymore mistakes. I wish him luck where ever he ends up. No time for sentiment.
-
Man, I can feel Zaha's anger rising already. Hope we are on our best shithousing behaviour.
-
Pompey better hope Sunderland go up in the play offs, or next season will be carnage. Some big teams plying their trade in L1 2021/22 I'd imagine Sheff Wed, Ipswich & Bolton will be getting their shit together over the summer.
-
Well blow me. We done some subs. We might well win this.
-
Okay, that shit cancelled out our disallowed one. Game on now. (cheers phillips)
-
We should all enjoy Leicester's story, the way they threaten to interrupt the big six in the league and upset the constant. The problem is they are not plucky, they are really arrogant. The media love fest makes commentary unbearable. And add to that Vardy & Maddison's rat faces while they dive around and fake injury, well its a broken deal. I'd prefer West Ham to steal the glory. and I don't like them much!
-
I never enjoy us slipping a place in the table, but I'm enjoying Brodgers getting thrashed by Meat head.
-
Anyone watching Fox/Toon? Soyuncu just made a mistake that gifted Willock a goal. But in trying to redeem himself, all I could think was 'make contact with the ball AND the player!'
-
So we have had two red cards, that were looked at by VAR on match day and confirmed, over turned on appeal. We've also had another red given by the ref overruled by VAR on match day and changed. So just how many have been rescinded this season, what is the actual number. If things are to change, we need to know these details. This seems like utter madness continuing with this failed system. Needs new blood from top to bottom if its to continue.
-
He just can't help himself. But this weekend he's safely tucked away behind a social media ban. Lucky boy. Personally, can't wait till he fucks off to BTsport.
-
Did Gareth Bale just do the white supremacy sign? (a joke for anyone who follows american news)
-
Ran himself into the ground last night. I really like the lad. Funny that there was a energy, an urgency & a togetherness that we haven't seen for ages and some big names were missing. Ralph has been given a little look at next season, lets hope he doesn't cock it up. Got some good building blocks to work with.
-
Never a red
-
Aggressively win the first 5 50/50's and this is in the bag.
-
Hope he has a good support network. He'll need help right now, but has a lot to look forward to in life.
-
Mario Lemina - Official: Signs for Nice
LiberalCommunist replied to Heisenberg's topic in The Saints
Sell sell sell......... -
Anyone starting to look nervously at the table?
LiberalCommunist replied to washsaint's topic in The Saints
Final day table has us in 5th. With the Utd toilet bomber's help. -
2-1 Saints win.
-
People said he wouldn't do well down here. I wouldn't write him off just yet.
-
Its a shame our club doesn't have more of a clue, more direction & more ambition. Danny could have been a legend. Instead he'll leave, we'll get paid, and he'll go on to score a boat load of goals for not his home town club. Sadly.
-
Just want the super snakes to fail now, then the season can end for everyone else.
-
Well that was a rather frustrating defeat. Looked like spuds were there for the taking for quite some time, but alas it wasn't to be. Any melts having bedwetting drama over that should go watch some re-runs from February. We had half a plan tonight, progress.
-
If Spuds have one eye on the cup final, then I suggest a robust 50/50 in the first couple of minutes, and then chase everything. In the words of the great Ronald. 'We are very average if not playing at 100%.' Lets do tis.
-
I thought he was pretty decent when he made his debut. But since the injury I've been very underwhelmed. Harrison Reed was never allowed to put in as many consecutive bad performances as Diallo. And if I'm honest, I don't see him stepping up. If he's starting next season, we are in trouble. We have too many issues without addressing his position.
-
How the hell do you get sacked before playing Southampton, and a week away from a cup final? He must have spat in Levy's coffee.
