Jump to content

Saint_clark

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    36733
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Saint_clark

  1. Saturday will be a huge, huge test - biggest game of the season away from home, this place will be VERY busy.
  2. Whilst I think we should have had a minutes silence, I think the reaction on here is way OTT.
  3. Only just got home, train was delayed because some fans assaulted 3 people (no idea if they were Yeovil or Saints fans). Lallana was unbelievable tonight, should have been motm. No idea why Forte was getting booed from the off, absolutely retarded and he actually looked alright for his first proper outing. I am more and more impressed with Gobern every time I see him. Looks more than good enough.
  4. No, on reported posts.
  5. I've deleted them now, but I can remember seeing your name quite a few times.
  6. I get the feeling with this set up that we wait until all games are finished before renewing contracts - Lallana was a special case because him signing and extension was a massive boost for all of us.
  7. Pure luck that it ripped open a vein, and I bet it had the element of surprise.
  8. I would class Yeovil in the same bracket as Daggers rather than Rochdale. I.E, our class will shine through even if we have an off day, because they're that poor. (My brother is a steward at Huish Park and he keeps me updated).
  9. Most of the emails I get are about reported posts from you tbh. You're obviously forgetting about a lot of them.
  10. Forecast was on loan with no option of recall, Bart was injured. Only other option was 16 year old Jack Dovey.
  11. Holmes, Connolly, Harding, Jaidi, Butterfield, Pulis and I think Davis as well.
  12. Pretty sure they scrapped the idea after Michael Crichtons death.
  13. It was probably more to do with the fact that we had our own keeper to cover. Arsenal would have known that Shea wouldn't get in ahead of Davis.
  14. http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?28630-New-song
  15. How often do you infract people then? Must admit there are a few things which would *technically* be worth infractions which I either edit out or delete entirely.
  16. The amount of time I spend on here anyway i'm not too fussed about taking a few moments whenever I infract someone.
  17. I can see where they're coming from as they'll have already paid Walsall for the tickets. Have you tried contacting Walsall yet? I have a funny feeling they'll tell you to take it up with SFC again...
  18. I'd rather see us Brighton and Huddersfield go up in all honesty, as all 3 of us have very rich owners and could well challenge in the Prem.
  19. Why would it be too much hassle? It works fine on footballforums with far more members. It'd take about 60 seconds to type out the username, the infractions given and the reason why.
  20. Doesn't matter what division we're in tbh, i'd still be going. The people who kept going in our CCC relegation season have sat through the worst we'll ever see for our team, i'm 99.99% sure of that.
  21. How does this work then, because Hudders and Posh are well above both Walsall and Yeovil, and we beat them both 4-1. Surely this is a paradox and the world should have imploded?
  22. The "member departures thread" could just be typed out manually, no need to over complicate it really.
  23. Butterfield also hoofs as well, but let's not let that get in the way.
  24. I was talking about the other replies that I deleted.
  25. All well and good, but Cortese has already said that should the Liebherrs pull out he's had other people approach him wanting to be part of the set up who can put funds in.
×
×
  • Create New...